Looking for a poem....

• Ginene
    16 years ago

I'm looking for a poem....
    here's the short version of the story....

my best friend set me and my ex up....he was the absolute perfect guy.....he actually respected me(unlike most guys i've dated)....he made me feel special.....well two days ago....he told my best friend that he was thinking about breaking up with me cause too much was going wrong with his life......later that night i wrote him on myspace asking him if his day got any better after i left and he wrote back breaking up with me....explaining about why his day was crappy and telling me he didnt think i could handle him being such a huge flirt(which i really didnt care cause i trusted him not to cheat or anything)...he told me he still wants to be friends cause he doesnt want our relationship to end with me being mad at him and him feeling upset about it....

well he wasnt there yesterday cause he has pink eye(i'm pretty sure that's y he missed skool)....then today when i seen him i gave him a hug.....well anyways today i guess u could say we acted like nothing had happened between us....i felt kindof weird around him but i still wanted to see him cause i still REALLY like him....

well in the msg when he broke up with me he said we could try going out some other time but just not right now...but i dont think that he really ment that part!

i've tried finding a poem like this but i couldnt find out that fits my situation just right....and i'm not the best at writing poems(as you could tell if u looked at my poems!^.^)....

well anyways......if someone could make a poem about that then i'll really appriecate it......if u need anymore info to make the poem just send a msg to me.......

Thanks for your time