To those who need help

• Antithesis
    16 years ago

I haven't been writing much for quite a long time and I would like to sharpen my skills by doing a few requests from people.

So those who want a poem written for them, you can reply to this in the format listed below

Name:
    Type of poem: Love/Loss/Fear/etc
    Rhyme: Yes/No
    Structure of poem: Haiku/etc
    Any other details:

And for each request, I would state first whether I accept or decline. And if I do accept it, I would most probably complete it within one week or so. Requests for earlier submission is also possible if mentioned and is valid.

Flood me with your requests now.

• Jade
    16 years ago

Name: jade
    Type of poem: other friendship
    Rhyme: No
    Structure of poem: dont have a favorite
    Any other details: here i'l copy a request i posted earlier...
    A sad and confused girl that one day in a sea place find her peace and meet a funny guy that with its personality make her thought and understand what she really is.....a free soul.

Notice that its not actually a poem about love or a special friendship...he's simply a person that i known there...at times little enconters can make a difference. ;)

If you cant...no prob its the same...;)

• Antithesis
    16 years ago

Hello Jade. Thank you for the spontaneous reply. I've written it already since yours is the only request I had received so far. It does rhyme though. I'm not sure if you would be contented with that. Do have a look through it and be sure to comment and rate it. It's under Friendship Poems [Others], titled "To Jade".

• Jade
    16 years ago

Rated 5/5!!!
    You have a talent on seeing other people ideas...hehe...you did a nice work with the poem...no retouch is needed...thank you!!! :) :D

• Antithesis
    16 years ago

No problem. I showed my Father and he degraded it. I thought you were going to find it abhorrent as my Father did. Glad that you liked it.

Anymore requests?

• Jade
    16 years ago

Your father is a poet too? :)
    Anyway...have you ever wrote something about a particular passion? Such as a sport or hobby?

• Antithesis
    16 years ago

My Father is nowhere near to being a poet but he is very critical though. Not really. I don't have much passions. My life is as mundane as it can be.

• Antithesis
    16 years ago

In reply to Colleen, I am not exactly sure what you want the content to be about. You have to be specific. And when you refer to her as "Mom", is it your real Mother? Or is it just a close friend whom you merely look up to as a role model? Do let me know so that I can come up with a poem that really satisfies you instead of just passing the scratch.

• Antithesis
    16 years ago

Is there any specific incidents that is inscribed in your mind? I need details. Her name, age, how long you have known her for, how did you know her, how has she helped you before etc.