I need help running this website im new~HELP

• i will love you in the dark
    16 years ago

Ok so this is the first time that ive started using this website. And im not sure how to talk to the clubs that i belong to, Im not sure how to do anything like that. I need help with alot of things. lol. help me please.

• Jenni Marie
    16 years ago

If you belong to a club, it should say members, poems, discussion board, etc on the right hand side where your account news is

• sibyllene
    16 years ago

(Unless you're in one of the newer clubs, in which case, the discussion boards are still down, as far as I know.)

• Spoken Silence
    16 years ago

Uhm question do you HAVE to be invited in to clubs? because I cant join any others besides the ones I was invited to

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    16 years ago

^^ No, if you go to the side where it says clubs, you can go on there and look through all of the different clubs within this site .

As to the poster of this thread: If you need help around the site, try to pinpoint certain things so that we can help you more .

• Pete
    16 years ago

I figured rather than start a new thread - I may as well just ask here as it's not quite off topic...

What are the benefits of joining a club? I've seen some of the more experienced members (Britt/Bob/Jenni etc..) are all in clubs - but for the life of me, I can't figure out what you gain from joining one.

If anyone can enlighten me, it would be appreciated.

~Pete.

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    16 years ago

^^ The clubs are places where you can meet other members of the site, can discuss random things and share your poetry with the other members . Depending on the club you`re in, there are some weekly challenges and whatnot . . . you can learn from the fellow poets within the club and also help teach others .

• i will love you in the dark
    16 years ago

Ive think i have figured it out...
    ya i have learned quit a bit through joining a club..
    You do meet alot of new people