TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! FROM SCOOBY

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Hi Everyone;
    Well, I want to thank everyone of you for making this site what it is. Your poems and personalities are amazing. Even those, who I got into a heat discussion with are amazing...Always stick to you guns...I am going to be leaving the site for a period of time...My health isn't all in check...I have been ill for quite sometime My body is starting to get weak and my mind...merely a daze. Graduation is right around the corner for me, and i want to be healthy and vibrate for that special day, As well as prepared for the real world so to speak. I will not be gone forever just for a while...Always know that life is something special....work hard for the things you want in life and stay strong threw the toughest times. You ALL are truely amazing. And i thank you for always being there for me. but for now...I just need to take a rest and get rid of all the icky bugs and germs i seem to be attracted to..lol So i will see you all in a little while.....take care of yourselfs and stay out of trouble....
    God bless you.
    with love **whipes tear from eye**
    Scooby

P.S. I will still comment and read poetry but as far as poems go...I will need a rest until my mind is 100% focused on it! ...................I'll be back in a few weeks

keep smiling
    and if anyone ever needs a person to talk to you are always Welcomed to approach me with whatever reason....

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Thank You Bob;
    I am not gone forever...just a while, i seem to be getting sick quite a bit..and it's taken a tole on my litte body..ahaha Today is good...I can at least walk...and focus vision on things...I have constant migrains So...I think the best thing for me is too just have a nice long rest...and get back on focus and track. But thank you very much for your kind words....
    take care always
    Scoobs......

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Awww you guys are so sweet!