Hey Kenneth!

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Hey! What's new?

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Um....not much is happening over here. Its just past 9 o'clock in Ottawa, and I'm just sitting in my room, trying to forget about my pile of homework, and listening to Alexisonfire :)

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Lol, nope, can't say I've heard of him. You moved into a new house? That's pretty cool. You like your new place better than your last?

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Ah, I understand. Yeah, we've kind of had to give up our downstairs apartment, but it was to my grandfather, who moved in after my grandmother died :( Well, hey, I get the downstairs apartment when he leaves, so its all good :P As for later..um...sleeping? Lol, tomorrow is the first day back at school for me, I'm really not looking forward to it.

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Oh I agree completely, sleeping is good :P Although lately, I haven't been sleeping more than two or three hours a night because I've had insomnia (or could it be the fact that I am always up doing obscene amounts of homework until three in the morning...hmmm *contemplates* :P), which really sucks :( ...I miss sleep :P

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Lol, aah, falling asleep with an alcohol-induced headache, always a pleasure. *reminisces* man, I would kill for a good old fashioned rum and coke right now, to get my mind off of this oh-so-fun homwork.....yippee *twirls finger in mock joy* :P

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Lol, I really like the new pic :) Although I must admit, the Santa hat was adorable :P You, monsieur, are lucky. You actually look good in photos. *jealous* I am most definately not photogenic, the only photos I've ever had taken have been family portraits and school photos. Very few people have gotten near me with a camera and lived to talk about it! :P Lol, and I agree 100%: Homework should most definitely burn! :P

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Well, it was kinda hard to ignore the Santa pic, because every time I checked out one of your new poems, I had to come across it! And lol, it makes me feel a hell of a lot better knowing that I'm not the only non- photo savvy person out there :P Keep in mind though, that although you may not like certain things about your appearance, other people might! :P

• Krystle
    19 years ago

Yeah, I have MSN, actually. If you wanna chat, add me: crazylady16_89@hotmail.com :P And sweet dreams to you too!