Poems About Cows?

• Nici
    19 years ago

I have an obession with all things related to cows.

I myself have written a couple of cow related poems.

'God Decided To Make The Cow'

'Madness of Pink Cows'

I was just wondering whether anybody else has written or knows of any other poems written about cows (preferably funny/humorous ones).

Cheers Nici.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

lol! my friend posted some entries (not sure if one would call then 'poems') about cows, i think.

he's s/n is Stefano and he's 18 from vatican. he said his 'poems' were as stupid as ever. lol. have fun reading them;)

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

JustPlainMe: Does it matter?

just a question.

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

well this is kinda about a cow i guess....it was my favorite poem when i was little...

The Purple Cow

I've never seen a purple cow,
    I never hope to see one,
    But I can tell you anyhow,
    I'd rather see than be one.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

its ironic i live in the country; across from my school was a farm---I'm afraid of cows I hate them, I would rather see them fry in my frying pan then look at them!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

I do know what you mean. However, her being fat doesn't necessarily mean she likes cows and vice versa. You saying that all fat girls who like cows are lesbians, does that mean that all skinny men who like cream cheese are gay?

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

I do know what you mean. However, her being fat doesn't necessarily mean she likes cows and vice versa. You saying that all fat girls who like cows are lesbians, does that mean that all skinny men who like cream cheese are gay?

• Nici
    19 years ago

JustPlainMe

Just for your information no I am not fat.

Are you asking this question out of insecurities about your own weight issues. If so I am SO SORRY that you feel this fat and need to accuse others of weighing as much as your ass does.

My sympathys are with your g/f (should you have one) and the weight she has to bear everytime you get on top.

Thinking of You,
    Nici.

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

haha nice one Nici! lmao *high fives*

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

have some of these posts been deleted or something? x