Friend Problems, help me please!

• DeludedHonesty
    19 years ago

Okay, this is what happened. My friend and I went out for awhile and then we broke up and she broke my heart but I still want to be her friend. I keep wanting to talk to her but I feel uncomfortable when I'm around her. We can't even talk online anymore because I know she's feeling ignored. I feel like I've lost contact with her completely and I'm dreading the day when she will say "Jessica, we just can't be friends anymore." That happened to me once before and I cried for days. I couldn't bear to lose another friend. she's such a big part of my life and I don't want to lose contact with her completely. Anyone care to help me?

• C.Blondy
    19 years ago

That's a tough situation. Friends a an important part of your life. If you can write a note and give it to her and talk to her that way I have learned that (assuming they read the note) it is a good way to talk to people that you a fighting with or even call her on the phone. Let me know how it goes.

• ♥Meâ„¢
    19 years ago

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. And I can sadly say that I'm going through the same thing, just the opposite way. I feel as if I'm being ignored by my best friend and stuff like that. The best advise that I can give you right now is to just give her her space for a few days, and then ask her if she would mind talking to you for a few minutes, and then tell her how you feel. If she refuses to talk to you then wait a few more days. And if it continues then try to talk to her through her other friends *friends that youre friends with also would be a lot better* but yeah. Good luck i wish you the best

*Kaylyn*

• Lenee.Roca
    19 years ago

tell them how you feel and maybe they will understand.. it happened to me before and they it turned out they still wanted us to be friends also so we are still friends but i know it is tough but maybe it will work out but them maybe it won't there is a 50/50 chance there