The Dumbest Game EVER! Pt. 182

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

Royal Notice!

the Royal Family has been edited. If you have been deleted off the list and feel you deserve to be on there, PM King Tiller and he will review your complaint!

Royal Family:

King Tiller [[Tiller]] -Royal Mistake Catcher/Fixer
    Queen Daveed ((Daveed))
    King's Fairy ((Nicole))
    Lead - Lead Knight Yellow [[Marc]] - The Royal Protector
    LovelyLadyDanielle ((Danielle))
    Prince Darcy [[Mr Darcy]]
    Princess Hathaway ((Hatori))
    Princess Tammie ((Tammie))
    Empress Allanah ((Allanah))
    Pet Rock ((Jess))
    Mandi the Magnificenttt ((Mandi))
    Gami The Ninja ((Shinigami))
    The Twilight Dancer ((Ichi))

Our Mascot: Baby Sumo!
    __o__
    (^_^)
    (")-(")

P.S. In case you were wondering, the point of this game is to count and get to a million =)

P.P.S. Do not argue with King Tiller when it comes to mistakes. He knows all XD.

P.P.S. Double posts are not allowed..it simply just causes a mess.. :p

Last Number: 33 168
    My Number: 33 169

Prince Darcy :D

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Wow, thats alot of calls! especially between 2 and 6 of you! haha.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 171

You see, so there really is no time for becoming bored. Anyway, I can always come on here between calls. lol

What would you like to do when you finish at college/ Uni ?

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Haha, well, I graduated High School last year, because in Australia, we start the year off at the end of January, then we finish the year off at the end of November/start of December, depending on which school you go to - with school holidays between each term (there are 4 terms)...

Anyway haha.. I graduated in 2008, and I didnt apply for Tafe, or University. University because I was failing biology, and it was either - fail biology and the possibility of failing year 12, or exchange the class for a work experience of so many hours, and then get graded on my work experience.. but the downfall was that I couldnt apply for University if I exchanged to the work experience.

I knew the risk, and I took it anyway. I wanted to study agriculture at the university only 20 minutes from where I live, and I look at all of my friends now, and they are travelling 2 hours just to get to university!! and are all doing long hours and have homework, and are stressed.

I, however, got myself a temporary job, and will just move from there. I want to do horticulture, or work on a farm, because its something I love doing and learning about, but I need to keep persuing in traineeships, and training in horticulture/agriculture.

I was hoping that this year I could enter the mid-year course in Tafe, and if I passed with flying colours after the 3/4 year course, then I can enter Uni. :)

Haha, sorry its long, just really hard to explain one thing, without knowing the basis of it.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 173

so,you want to be a farmer? :P

You sound very focused. People who are and know what it is they want, usually succeed. :)

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 175

Interruptions are always welcome in this game. Its all about numbers at the end of the day! :D

How are you Mauris?

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 177

I appreciate the comment that you left on my latest poem. I am actually revising it at the moment. Hopefully it will be improved.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 179

I am seldom completely happy with any of my writings. Part of the joy for me is to play around with it and watch it become better, well hopefully!

Do you do the same?

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 181

You have done very well then. Your writing is certainly poetic and beautiful too.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 183

Funnily enough, the bizare is just what most of us 'want to be' poets are looking for. Something that will stand out and become memorable and poinient.

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 185

No, I am still learning and I feel that my best is yet to come. Maybe in the future I would like to see my work in print. It is always nice to know that good people like yourself like my work. There is so much high quality work on this site that it humbles me.

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

:)

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 188

No, Im in full time employment and have been since the age of 16!! lol

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Since 16!!?? =o

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Very. lol

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Who's pic?
    x

• Nicole the Fairy
    15 years ago

Oh, haha. thank you. :)

Yours, too. I like it. :)

x

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 199

Phew, for a minute I thought you meant mine. Although, my picture is lovely too! lol

• veeda
    15 years ago

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

32 201

Hey Daveed, did you buy a new frock?

• veeda
    15 years ago

hey Mr Darcy.
    no, i can't afford a new one. :/

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 203

That's okay girlfriend, you can borrow one of mine. Size 6 right? lol

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

ROFL. what in the world is a frock and why do you need one / have one? lmao. :S

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 205

A frock, is another name for a dress. lol

• Nanita
    15 years ago

33 206

lol

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

oh! lmao. duh. :P

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 208

..I know, I know, its a terrible image - me parading around in my skin tight frock, showing off my amazing thighs!! lol

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 210

Howdy!

• Nanita
    15 years ago

33 211

I'm trying my best not to imagine that xD

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

ROFL.

• Nanita
    15 years ago

33 213

Just look at those thighs

O_O

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 214

Yeah, that image needs a goverment health warning!! lol

• Nanita
    15 years ago

33215.. LMFAO!!

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 216

...just as well I have waxed my bikini line! lol

• Nanita
    15 years ago

No. No. No. *shakes head* XD

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 218

I need locking up. I could scare youing children and adults alike! lol

• Nanita
    15 years ago

Haha.. well as long as you don't practice everything you say.. we're all good lol

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 220

..the good thing about the internet is that none of us are likely to ever meet one another. Phew weee for that the chorus cries!

• Nanita
    15 years ago

LOL.. yea. I need to save the picture in case I see you on the road or something haha.. jk

• Mr. Darcy
    15 years ago

33 222

..now I should be the one to worry. A mad woman on the road with my picture..I'm sure to be driven down in broad day light...and in my best stockings too! lol