Is it possible...?

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

I am planning on getting published, and in fear that someone will take my work, is it possible to get my account suspended, therefore deleting all my poems, or just getting all my poems deleted..... I dunno, i just no longer want to have poems on this site; I would prefer, however, to speak to someone before a moderator goes ahead and does something cause I don't want any regrets =]

Just wondering how I would go about doing that! =]

Thanks!

• Italian Stallion
    16 years ago

Yes, it is possible, but only if you truly want it to be done.

• PnQ Mod Account
    16 years ago

Exactly what Britt said.. if you want it deleted, delete it yourself... but don't come running back to us asking for it back because once it's gone, it's gone.

(to delete it, you go to the add/change profile link and there will be a link that says "delete your account")

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

And The reason why I said I don't want anything done before I speak with someone about it obviously points to the fact that I am not going to make a irrational decision because I am taking the time to think about it.
    I fear plagarism, which is why I wanna take my poems off.
    But I wanna keep my account.
    And my articles.
    And my quotes.
    And my friends, private messages, etc...
    just not the poems.

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

Then print your poems off and delete them from the account.

That way you still have your account, but your poems are not up for public display if that makes any sense.

~~Sher

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Yes, but it's very time consuming to delete 916 poems. Time I do not have, however picky that may sound.
    Sigh.

=[]

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

LMAO... I understand... just do a little bit at a time do you do not feel so overwhelmed....

That is all I can say.

Besides.. you have your club and friends here that you do not want to leave from if I understand correctly.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

It's okay =] I've just gotten myself into a bit of a situation and its nobody else's fault but my own.

Well, whatever, life goes on either way!

Thanks for your concern =]