Request New Private Message System!

• Devon
    16 years ago

Request New Private Message System!
    The inbox is hard to read. also when you reply, the original message doesnt attach, so usually ppl forget what the previous conversation was. the message after message system in the private message is kind messy, itl be nicer if its more like email

• Prophecies In Kodak
    16 years ago

The private message system is probably as up to date as it is going to get maybe with the suggestion of deleting sent thrown in there. But I dont think anything else needs to be changed.

• Sherry Lynn
    16 years ago

Hun., Half of the time we do not WANT to read our own pm's.. little alone anyone else's.

We (mods) cannot access your messages unless there is a complaint on them. Then, we only have access to the one(s) involved in the complaint.

I think that Janis is doing a great job. Especially with the long list of things that we have requested.

• Boy
    16 years ago

I JUST COPY AND PASTE THE PREVIOUS MSG. OF THE PERSON AND THEN WRITE MY NEW MSG AND SENT THEM THUS THE PEROSN CAN READ THEIR MSG AND ASWELL OFFCOURSE MY NEW MSG.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Yeh tasteless is right.. we can chek sent msg aswell our reciver also can check sent msgs.... so they can read their old msgs..