Behind the Smile part 3

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Behind my smile today!!!

was real sad and hurt...

its really hard to me to please my parents even i aproach them into nice way... until i convert into a fighter to amke me feel strong but still in the end im still weak and being hurt...

my friends told me... maybe i can't please every people but atleast majority i can please...

but how? if even my own parents were so hard to get... and i really dont know what to do...

i thought if i entrust my life to GOD everything will be easy and i will be happy and my pain will be erase!!

and i believe in him... but in my case about my parents... it really hurt... cos no matter how i try to explain my self i dont have a voice... cos they dont want to listen...

they say they will listen... after they here what i wanna tell them... just like nothing... just like im just talking to myself....

i am so jelouse to all happy family...

even my family is complete... i never feel that they love me... they say they love me because their sending me to school up to now i am college... still the same... huhuhu!!!

the smile of my everyday life... were fake not just to fool everyone in the society but only myself...

im fooling myself that i am strong and i am not a kid to cry...

i feel right now i wanna end my life... but for what... its not the solution right... what should i do?

• Milton
    15 years ago

What way are you trying so hard to "please your parents" what is it they're expecting from you? You shouldn't have to feel so down all the time.

what's wrong?

• Deana
    15 years ago

Maybe you should not worry so much about pleasing everyone, Figure out for yourself what your values are, what the right thing is for you and then stick to it, if that doesn't please people then that is their issue not yours. Be yourself, not what you think people WANT you to be.

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Behind the smile is very unknown human that i am right now!!

• XXXNellieXXX
    15 years ago

Behind my smile is sorrow but also bliss

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Behind the smile its a dark cloud who hide the real me in realistic world of fate!!

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Behind my smile is the special person(s) that put it there.

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Behind the smile its a forbidden desire in a a person that... does not really exist!!

*sigh*

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Behind the smile is lonely me who waiting for someone who really cares about me and understand my feeling's

not just by show nor words but action than loader than speak!!

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

Behind my smile... My mom & I went to visit my grandma & her friends today for tea. :)

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Behind the smile its very lonely person...

huhuhu

• Dian PH
    15 years ago

Behind the smile is the person try to pretend that she was strong even though deep inside she was dying little by little

• Twisted Mind Broken Soul
    15 years ago

Behind my smile is a sad girl hiding from the world, just trying to survive through each day.

Behind my smile is a sad little girl giving up on everything she ever hoped for

Behind my smile is a sad little girl waiting for life to change for the better

Behind my smile is a sad little girl wishing she was never born!!

Behind My Smile.......