Embarrassing Moments

• Twisted Mind Broken Soul
    15 years ago

Ever Had Anything Happen To You, That Made You So Embarrassed? Tell Us Your Story! Who Knows Someone Else Could Have Done The Same Exact Thing!

My Most Embarrassing Moment Was When I Went To A Movie Theater With A Really Cute Guy I Liked....Well We Were On Our Way To The Room, I Had Pop In My Hand And He Had The Popcorn, I Tripped And Fell And The Pop Went All Over His Back.

Can You Top That?

• keithnwv
    15 years ago

I told this story a good while back but i will tell it again here. When i first got married, i feel asleep on the couch and my wife woke me and told me to go to bed. She went to the bath room and she heard the door to the apartment open. She came out and i , evidently, had not woken up completely and had walked into the hall way of the apartment building in my underwear and was standing in front of an elderly ladies door getting ready to try and get in. She got me and walked me back to our apartment. I can sort of remember it. Oh, by the way, she LOVES to tell this story !!!!

15 years ago

Lol that's hilarious!!!! I'm glad it didn't happen to me

• Brittany C
    15 years ago

Hahaha, I'm also glad that hasn't happened to me.

Nothing real embarrassed me to bad. If I ever got hurt during a soccer game I found that embarrassing because I have never liked crying in front of anyone and I mean anyone. But other then that nothing to bad has happened.

• Lonely Rider
    15 years ago

@ keithwn ...
    LOL... very funny.. hahaha

I used to feel embarassed whenever i travelled by bus... during schooldays I used to wear two ponies(I have long hair ) whenever I used to go bus one of my ponytail would get stuck in someone's bag chain... it has happen so many times that I wonder if God was devising some plan against me ;) i used to feel so embarassed... and because of I never got down at my stop...I always missed it :)

15 years ago

Awww...that sucks!!!! I know someone that has got their hair caught like that too

15 years ago

[[His Angel]]

I have played soccer for 11 years and I know how it feels to get hurt... IT SUCKS

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

I was walking home from school one day with my friends and a bird chucked a burger at me and it landed on my top :( was sooo embarrasing!

15 years ago

Lol thats crazy I'm glad thats never happened to me...

• Dark Savior
    15 years ago

LOL @ Keith

While I was playing baseball I was out in right field which is my usual position and just bent down in my usual position as the pitch was thrown It was popped up and I went back for it only to have a bird drop it's wonderful cargo in my eye and cause me to duck and run in circles to not get hit by the ball.....I'm so glad youtube wasn't around back then.....the person running fell over laughing at second base and didn't make it home.

15 years ago

Lol I am so sorry :[

15 years ago

Thats happened to me before, and it was REALLY REALLY EMBARASSING

• CanUKissAwayMyPain
    15 years ago

I triped on my own 2 feet right in fornt of the guy i love. he didnt care he knows im very clumsy but still him seeing him like that was embrassing. i should realie get use to it but nope but it's all good i laugh at the dumb things i do acidently.
    n i burped wen everyone was silent in class.

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

My most embarrassing moment:

When my best friend pulled my top down in front of this guy who we'd just met, who we'd randomly asked to hang with us, who I thought was very handsome & who I hoped I would be able to get to know (who also then became & is now my boyfriend).

I ask him every now & again what it is that attracted him to me. Every now & again, just to rattle my chains, he'll say it's because of my knockers. Ha! :)

• Starlight
    15 years ago

^^ LOL

Last last December for Xmas. We went to PA. Me and my brother were shooting. Hes 22 so, i go ahead and shoot my first rounds, oh man this branch. I tripped so weird the gun went off lol. I'm so glad i didn't get hurt i was scared when i heard that last round go off my brother was dieing after he found out i was fine. It was pretty embarrassing. I'm just happy nobody got hurt.

• Faithless
    15 years ago

Well this incident took place when i was in high school. Well i saw a friend of mine at the canteen so yeah we began chatting. My friend(female) was sitting with her hotties friends. I noticed that when i was chatting with my friend, her friends we all looking at me and whispering and laughing to each other...which still leaves me clueless why they reacted that way. So right after that, i went to the toilet only to find that my zipper was wide open...

I guess that explains it