Looking for a similar site

• Cyber Saiyan
    15 years ago

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a site similar to this one.

I wanted to broaden my view some, but can't seem to find anything with decent structure like this site has.

Any ideas?

• Blissful
    15 years ago

A lot of other sites aren't as active with submiting poetry or dicussing in the forums. This one is the best out of the bunch. If you want to get the whole experiance from this site...join a club. It's one of the best decisions I made when I joined. You meet some amazing people.

Hope that was helpful.

• forevertobeart
    15 years ago

I have searched before too, and as much as people complain about how horrible this site is, it pretty much tops them all, at least from what I've seen.

And all in all, as a four year member, this place does and will always feel like home.

• Lethmelodis
    15 years ago

What about social sites for writing in general?

• Starlight
    15 years ago

^^ Thats a good question

• Joey Matthews
    15 years ago

I run a poetry and art website.

www.poetryartonline.com

We don't have a lot of members, despite me re-working on it for nearly a year but we used to have a highly active site. 200 members might not sound a lot, though we all chipped in and it was amazing to see how well members kept writing new pieces.

Anyone's welcome to join if they like the look :)

• No Need For A Name
    15 years ago

I use lit.org. They cater to many different written art forms, so it's good if you write other stuff as well. You also get quite a bit of exposure. Peace and prosperity,

(RKD)

• Lilly Tagloff
    14 years ago

Me too :]

• Poet on the Piano
    14 years ago

Allpoetry.com is a great place, very active and they have tons of contests everyday..