Why Do People Visit Poems And They Dont Vote Or Comment??

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

So many people visit my poems and like two people will vote, it only takes mabe 10 seconds to vote and comment, just wondering

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

oi heathgurl, do u vote and comment on EVERY SINGLE poem u come across? and its not how many ppl hav read ur poem, iys how many times its been visted, everytime u vote u go back to that page and it counts as another visit, or if u hit the back button and go bak to it....hmm y dont u vote on ur own poems if u want votes so much

• Kalika
    19 years ago

I comment and vote on almost every poem I read....I like doing it, because I know that I ejoy people doing the same for me....

Kalika

• Tainted Butterfly
    19 years ago

IA people should comment or at least vote if they dont' want to take the time to comment..at least you know what was thought about your writing.

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

It isn't anyone's duty to vote on every single poem they read. I know I don't. I only vote if I like the poem because I don't like to give bad votes. But I don't ALWAYS vote for every good poem I read either. I don't HAVE to. That was not in the agreement for signing up to this site. Deal with it, I'm sure you don't vote and comment on EVERY poem you read either. If you want your poems to be more popular get your name out there.

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi Heathergirl,

I know what you mean, every poem I read I either vote, comment or both. Love Emma xxx

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Oh quit crying and get over it...

• Emma
    19 years ago

Fair enough.

• dragonfly
    19 years ago

Wish i knew