I'm done-->Killer of Time

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Man, we're really losing some of our great poets to different sites.... oh well. Have fun at eliteskills, people will miss you im sure

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Well, cya later morgan i wish you well everything you do
    take care always and keep in touch mister
    Scooby

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

edited out

• Amilo
    19 years ago

just like Bob said, elite skills is a wonderful site... the comments are a lot more honest and and more of a constructive criticism type, although I find this one to be more active and has much more members.

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

aww! I'll miss your wonderful critiquing! good luck at our new site! ^_^

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

I signed up for an account in eliteskills to see what it was like but I think I like poems-and-quotes more. I spent like, 15 minutes trying to go through their stuff but, our site seems to be a lot easier and I can't believe they have points for EVERYTHING...

I love poems-and-quotes! LOL.

• Amilo
    19 years ago

it does not take forever to post "a couple" of poems. You simply have to comment on other's work before you post more. That, I think, is a excellent quality of the site... you MUST give before you take.

• Emma
    19 years ago

I would just like to say that I love poems-and-quotes. Love Emma xxx ps. You have to follow your heart and soul.

• Lipton
    19 years ago

I sadly agree with Friends~. Morgan, you do seem to complain a lot when someone "votes bad" or "leaves a rude comment" on your things. Would you want them to lie to you about your work, giving you a false sense of security?

~Ciao Lipton

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

Maybe I should give him a rude comment, see what his reaction is...

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

ahaha you 2 are halarious...scarlette your so cute. I wouldnt mind seeing his reaction but on the other hand i dont want morgan hunting me down ahahah...just kidding morgan.

HEY HEY HEY no sicking justplainme on anyone here ahaha....BOB YOUR BAD!!!! TSK TSK jeeze....u boogar

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

bob you make my head hurt. ahaha. Well, i am stepping out of this one. Your still a boogar thou. you all have your fun, I am staying outta this....

good day
    Scooby

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

When did this turn into a JustPlainMe tribute? he has enough ego, don't you think?

Anyway, I think there are a few people on here who take things too seriously. I sometimes do, and I'm trying not to. Poetry is poetry. No one on here is anyone to tell someone else that their poetry is horrible.

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

OMG I TOTALLY AGREE...
    k now i can't step outta this...lol

I don't think anyone has the right to say oh your poems suck. I mean i was reading a poem the other day from this man Ron...and i seen a comment that said "This is the worst poem i ever read" i almost fell off my chair. I mean jeeze have a little respect...man people are rude.

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

It's just that there are no rules when it comes to poetry - not in my eyes, anyway. Everyone has their own style, their own ideas and beliefs, so therefore, no one's poetry is wrong. I don't like it when people base their opinions on judgemental comments and make it sound as if the poem in question is just terrible, and that's it.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Well all have ups and downs and sometimes say crap we know we shouldn't pfeh, water off the ducks back right?

Wheel, top work mate. I'll be critiquing every one of your poems honestly.

And JustPlainMe is a real character. Every site needs a JustPlainMe. (yeah, I know... more ammo, USA)

Bert

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY GOD, be nice would yah. ***HANDS BOB COFFEE***. I don't understand how this all got like this. I mean does it really matter what kind of person he is or the poems he writes. I will admit Morgan you do get kinda cocky but really think about this is it nessecary to take low blows at people. I mean don't get me wrong bob i am not trying to nail your balls to the wall, I found your comment above kinda mean, okay slash mean RUDE. Morgan is a big boy, he is able to defend himself but, "slimy with your bullshit smiling face behind the senes dispruptive tatics" JEEZE you said you would not stoop to his level but my god bob...."YOU JUST DID"....
    I didnt mean to come off as all mad and junk cause i am not. But to each is own is all i am getting at! but hey bob your entitled to your oppinion about morgan i totally respect that this is just my oppinion on i guess what you said

oh and how did this become a tribute to justplainme once again....

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

whatever Mr.Bob Shank, your right! I shouldnt have said anything at all. Because apparently, I DON'T know the rest of the story and i am clearly not educated enough about it to form an oppion...well i hope all goes well, and i hope you don't lose sleep over it.
    take care

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

HUGE-ly opinionated people?

My goodness Bob, you kind of knew better, lol.

Let someone else take him on and watch from the sidelines its much more fun, plus you dont get your balls nailed to the wall. SHAME ON YOU FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION!!!!

(Especially when he asked...)

Some people have a hard time with reality, yes?

• Amilo
    19 years ago

always the gentleman, eh, Bob..?

speaking of voicing opinions..

Bob, even though I thought what you posted was a tad shocking for such a big-hearted person, it's understandable after taking in all that's happened in between... for example, Killer of Time's comment on "God Bless America" is just as, if not more, "impolite".

Opps. Sorry for butting in. Carry on.

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Bob was kind enough to explain to me what the hell was going on! I was not educated enough about the subject. Also no one nailed his balls to the wall, i accepted his oppinion as well as understood it better. I was not questioning his oppinion i was just questioning the way he went about it.

I was also shocked to see what bob wrote, but we all have our days and yes, morgan did ask for it. My comment had nothing to do with that what so ever. it was his use of words that were better explained to me shortly after we said what we said. So...... what morgan asks for he has coming to him. Plan and simple.

Good-Bye

Scooby

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

K Bob let me apoligize RIGHT NOW!!!
    i am sorry!...i think you know what that was for...YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT!!!!!
    much love gas man
    scooby