HELP!! WRITERS BLOCK.

• xXxXhes the everything i cudve asked forXxXx
    14 years ago

I want to write a poem so bad. Im having the worst case of writers block. I have inspirations but i just dont know how to put them into a poem. If anyone could please give me some kind of advice i would greatly appreciate it. thank you.

• Nate the philosopher
    14 years ago

Sit down
    clear your mind
    breath
    and let it come to you not you go to it

• Thanatos Ang-El
    14 years ago

Well some poets(like me and maybe you) cant like make a poem when you want to.
    see sometimes the poems just appear out of nothing at all.
    other times they come when your moved by something.
    once in a while they will come out of nowhere.
    so you might be like me.
    the best advice i can give you is just to give it time.

• Zeus
    14 years ago

Sometimes when I have a terrible writers block, I write about the stress and frustrations of having the writers block. Try to do that, you'd probably come up with some good stuff. I tend to do so and before I know it, the writer's block is gone. =)

• Starlight
    14 years ago

If you feel your having a problem writing, just take a walk outside, and do something for an hour or two. Nature Is the key to imagination & always has been for me and It's something you should become friends with :)

• fanniesson
    14 years ago

Don't dwell on it
    writers block always passes
    use the time to rework poems
    you've completed
    everybody has poems
    they'd like to tweak up some.
    Think about it. How many times
    have you had writer's block before
    and you always bounced back
    from it?
    fanniesson

• junet
    14 years ago

Always bring notebook and pen so you can write everything you have in mind :)

• Rocky
    14 years ago

Ive just gone through a writers block of a little under 2 years as i did my best to hide some feelings i didnt want to confront. i tried to forget some friends who meant the world to me because i moved to another country where life is easier and i didnt want to go back. but when i finally decided to get hold of them again and go home shortly my block dissapeared. so all i will say is dont try to hide your feelinfgs or do something which scares you if you know it is the right thing to do. you have to be bruttaly honest to yourself to be able to really write

• Andrew
    14 years ago

I never had a writers block, because my life is full of drama, but heres my advance, think of something that moves you, something that make you want to release all your engery through writing a poem. (Now i'm not saying go start some drama just to write a poem lol.)

• Wishmaster
    14 years ago

Read a book according to your style of writing. For me, I read Lord Of The Rings or other fantasy novels

• Lucy
    14 years ago

Get out and do and see! it'll make you juicy again :)

• Mello193
    14 years ago

I have always just put a pen in my hand and just let the words come out naturaly, its not always good but it comes from my heart