Constructive & Critical

• silvershoes
    14 years ago

Okay! This should be fun!

Person by person, poem by poem - let's help improve each other's work.

One poem at a time, I, along with any other participators, will focus on bettering the quality of your poetry.

Submit a poem (preferably a poem you are dissatisfied with) to this thread and it will be analyzed, re-constructed, riddled with feedback, etc.

Every other day a new poem will be accepted for constructive criticism. Only ONE poem at a time. Do not submit poetry if there is already a poem being worked on.

If you disrespect my rules and this thread becomes vile, unbecomingly cluttered, or a bashing fiasco... I will abandon it.

That's all!

Who's first up? Let's get a poem in here!

• Michael D Nalley
    14 years ago

This was meant to be a stimulus for amatuer poets who dream of penetrating the advanced literary world in a simple way without being regarded as something not policticaly correct that rhymes with regarded. timmy!!! timmy timmy ..TIMMY!!!!!.. timmy?

• silvershoes
    14 years ago

Mods, it's been brought to my attention by other members in my club that this thread might be against the rules? If so, feel free to lock it. If it's fine for members to post their poetry here, then great. Post away guys.