Are you clumsy ? lol

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

I mean i trip my own self...i cut my finger whenever i hold a knife which is daily lol... i cant b in hurry and not hurt my self... they now say am very clumsy and i think I believe them...

no i even search for things that i find after mins in my hand

• chind
    13 years ago

Well i dont think im very clumsy but all my friends seem to think i am, just because i trip over nothing all the time !

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

LOL u trip all the time too haha...good o know to be honest..i dnt have 2 ffeel unique anymore :P

• chind
    13 years ago

Haha well wouldnt you rather ffeeel unique? the other day i ran straight into this BIG ARSE Rock, like it was so big i have no idea how i missed it. i just ran straight into it ... haha it was honestly the size of 4 bricks stuck together! it was just lying in the middle of the path, no wonder i tripped! haha and ive walked into glass doors a bit as well - they are embaressing moments hahaha xD

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Loool ya ur telling me... i have done worse.. 2 weeks ago i sat over the IRON..thank god my leg now doesnt have a scar..since ive rubbed it with too much ice immediately but thats still acceptable in-front of walking through a wall...WALL not glass..i dont even knw how that wall didnt see me u knw...lol and then i once was hungry and in hurry so i grabbed an apple and munched it but sorry that was hard plastic and i had tooth ache for a while... my god if i wana tell u how much i trip myself by my own self we wont finish 2day

have u ever lost things or shirts 2 find out that ur already holding or wearing ? lol

• chind
    13 years ago

LOLLLL! through a wall? and iron! woww hahaha you win! ahaha yeah the wall was clearly in the way of your walking! you showed him! knocked it down! hahaha ouchie!

and the other week i was wearing my glasses and then i opened my glasses case and im like SHIT wheres my glasses and looked everywherefor it then i opened my wardrobe to see if it was there, looked in the mirror and what do i see on my face? haha i did that with my hat as well! xD im guessing you have done all of that and more! haha

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Lol told u im the clumsiest and i still hate that wall till now :P and haha loool thats a weird incident too besides ummmmmm well ya too similar ...last time it was my phone..i was looking for it while holding it in my hand..this is from a week..and i was so angry that i couldn't find it.....so as a habit i hit things if am so teased...and so ive threw the phone toward the wall.. and gggggeeeeeeeee broke and thats how i found it :P

• chind
    13 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA ! OH GAWD ! that would have been a funny moment to witness! hahaha
    so i guess you win the clumsy competition hands down!

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Funny??? lol ya funny sad...i broke my pphone lol...and well dont push it lol :Phha

• chind
    13 years ago

Hahaha that sucks! well at least you get a new one! new phones are always a bit exciting ;D

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

:) ok m gna let off a secret lol its my 7th or 8th phone during these 3 months.. Im horrible...they always fall from my hand..step over them..throw them...forget them under the table..under the bed...or take them to shower with me....i think i shouldnt buy anymore lol

• chind
    13 years ago

LOLL! OH GAWD! haha that is terrrible!!! you shouldnt be allowed a phone! you should get a manual on how to take care of your phone xD hahahaha

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Hahahahahaha oh thank u am flattered now haha lol

• chind
    13 years ago

Hahaha oh i am!!

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

XD

• iRobbiee
    13 years ago

I am a veryyyy clumsy person :-/ my house is two story so I tend to fall up the stairs.. I even slip walking down the stairs.. ohhh mee

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Looool chinderaalaaaaaaaaa

we got company hahahahah

• silvershoes
    13 years ago

I'm like Bella and Twilight. Excuse my reference all you Twilight haters :P

But yes, I'm very clumsy. Athletic and agile and painfully clumsy. It makes quite a sight.

• Captivat3d
    13 years ago

I use to be clumsy when I was a lil younger. I would trip and drop things all the time! But I think as I got older, I watched out for things because I didn't wanna be clumsy anymore! lol

• Sunshine
    13 years ago

Lmao JANE ....looks like me and Cindy :P

and ....haha am proud of u...but am not there yet
    -still clumsy

• A Poets Handwriting aka ALISHA
    13 years ago

I can be.. but my dogs.. waaaayyy more clumsy than me -- one of them tripped over its on paws. haha

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

I am sooo clumsy. I was running cross country and it was early in the morning so it was very dark and I was at the edge of the road but didn't know it. There was a three to four inch drop off and I tripped on my own feet and rolled my ankle. I have a terrible sprain and I broke a bone on top of my foot and messed up my tendons... I jacked up my entire ankle, lol.

Basically I fell of a road and hurt myself, lol.

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

My glasses will be on my head and I'll be frantically searching for them and freaking out cos i think they're lost