When i cant write

• DarkDayDoom
    13 years ago

When i cant write i always think of a time that was emotional to me like break ups or fights. even if thats not what you want to write about it helps me cause it like pumps me up. or i like to listen to really intense poetic songs to get the juices flowing :3

• Decayed
    12 years ago

I am inspired by songs of different language (Arabic songs, French songs...) and by THE SCRIPT's lyrics!

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Yeah just finding the emotion will help you in the long run, and then you can diverge that emotion into whatever topic you so to desire. Music is a good way to look for that emotion cause all it is is poetry put with sound. Even the sounds (the actual music) can have emotion or imply meaning. So that is probably on of the best ways to think of how to write.

• Jaymi Lynn
    12 years ago

When I can't write, I listen to music or watch a favorite part in a movie that triggers my emotion. Remember that emotion and compassion are everywhere. You don't need a sharp eye you just need an imagination!

• Amreen
    12 years ago

I get inspired by little things which have a great impact...

• Im all yours
    12 years ago

I wright all my poems on the love i want to find

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

When i cant write, i listen to songs from my favourite artist, Tupac. That really inspires me.

• Angel
    12 years ago

When cant write i just let my mind wander usually that helps me
    -Angel

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I have noticed that when i cant write..i watch alot of movies..especially drama. I usually get back my mojo coz i always tend to think what drove the writers behind such a movie.

• Wegen
    12 years ago

When i cannot write, i've noticed intend to try and recall old memories both the good and bad. Yet other times i choose to listen to music and focus more on the lyrices content.

• Andrea broken tears
    12 years ago

Im in a bit of a slump right now, haven't written in years, but back then i had so much to write about, i was very sad and depressed then, but its only now i have the urge to write again, someone said something today that made me THINK.. now i know its time again.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I re-read my old writings thinking i would get something from them to remind me how to write again

• Mello193
    12 years ago

I just let it come naturally. sometimes ill listen to music. sometimes a book. sometimes re read my old stuff. sometimes its a thought or memory. i think that's what adds an extra flavor of diversity to it

• ddavidd
    12 years ago

Like birds you have to let them sit

• Infinite Value
    12 years ago

I notice that I usually write best when something tragic has happened so sometimes Ill write about a situation that I believe may happen. It comforts me when I get it off my chest.

• Yrem Crish
    12 years ago

I inspire to write when i am alone and lonely...or listening to love song...sometimes words just flowed down from my mind...

• Kitty Kurse
    11 years ago

When i cant think of anything to write about i go out side and sit down with a piece of paper and a pencil and i just look at what most people wouldn't like how the wind is blowing or the color of the trees, a lizard, the ground, a stream, a school campus, anything!

• Amy
    11 years ago

When I can't think of anything to write:
    I sometimes close my eyes and go to my own little world where good and bad things happen then I just seem to get ideas from what I've done in my world. May seem stupid but it helps me.
    I also like to listen to music that also helps me in what I can write as well as stories in books that also can help.

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

I usually listen to music if I cant write and just browse through songs until a line jumps out at me and then my pen will just start writing.