Find Yourself

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Here is a game to find yourself. List your name, if you will no one is forced. Then one poem you think describes you, or has very deep meaning to you. Then give us two facts about you. When someone does this I will continue to explain...

• Jenni
    12 years ago

I know this might be a stupid question but does the poem have to be written by me?

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

No it does not have to be. I guess I should have been more clear, sorry.

• Poet on the Piano
    12 years ago

Hi I'm MaryAnne.

A Clear Midnight
    by Walt Whitman

"This is thy hour O Soul, thy free flight into the wordless, Away from books, away from art, the day erased, the lesson done, Thee fully forth emerging, silent, gazing, pondering the themes thou lovest best. Night, sleep, and the stars."

Midnight is my favorite time to write, and sometimes I will just stay awake watching storms or lights outside and dreaming, not sleeping, but just thinking of memories.

1. I am very quiet in the evening and believe in meditating, or just staying peaceful to your soul
    2. I am traveling to Italy and seeing 5 cities....I hope to begin a new adventure.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Okay now the next person to post has to describe who they think you are to them...

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

I think that you are a talented, down to earth, creative, partial spiritual person. I think that each time you write you improve. And I think that you have sides to where you can be the queen of hearts (more evil then imaginable) or you can be yourself which is probably more calm, secluded, and kind.

• Decayed
    12 years ago

Mary Anne is an amazing writer with so much potentials, and I gave her this title: The Master of Dark Poems

She is amazing :)

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Awesome. She sounds really cool.

Is anyone else willing to let us give it a stab and see if we know who they are?

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Parish/mello193

(dont let go of life by mello193)

dont let go of life
    baby
    let go of all the things we used to be
    my love
    let go of lust
    dont let go of all the struggling and need
    darling
    dont let go of sin, let go of heavens greed

my eyes are blue
    i like plain pizza

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

Awesome and cool!

I think you are creative and have a very lonesome part of you. I think you are easy to bring down, and very hard to bring up. I bet in the end you are really cool though.

• Lover Boii
    12 years ago

Thom

Richard Cory

I am a Junior in a Maine University where I am an RA. I love to help people. People love my enthusiasm. I secretly beat myself up for not living up the the me they idolize.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

You seem too hard on yourself

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

I am a girl in middle school (eighth grade) trying to keep my best friend from suicide. My grades are slowly slipping. No boyfriend, but head over heels in love with a guy. HATE the color pink. Love ridding horses, and reading harry potter. Is it possibly for me to be Luna Lovegood?