HELP!!!!! anniversary gift ideas

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Me and my boyfriend will be going out for a year soon and i dont know what to get him and we r quite young hes 13 and im 12 soo dinners out of the option so i dont no wat to get him help

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Hm something personal is always nice.
    A picture in a frame with you and your boyfriend on it?

• anjielblue
    12 years ago

Hmm guess accessories with your pics?,or shirts with your pics printed on it ^_^'...

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yea i thought about that aswell but we dont have many photos together cos we dont really meet up anywhere but school

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Honest question: how do you "date" someone when you just see each other at school? Like, what constitutes "dating" for you? I remember some of my friends had boyfriends when they were 13 or so, and it basically meant that you wave at each other in the hallways on the way to recess. I'm wondering if things have changed much! (I guess we didn't have texting and internet when I was 12, so I bet communication with possible boyfriends has changed over the years. Man, I'm old.)

For your question: anything that you make yourself is good. A nice hand-made card or picture, a poem you wrote, or something that shows you have paid attention, like a box of his favorite candy. Or crayons.

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

I am 14, my boyfriend is 18, and I will be 15 soon. My parents don't exactly love that, but they put up with it cause he makes me happy.
    Buuuut we see each other outside school all the time soo yep... Uh I don't know what the point of that was, lol. But yeah.

Me and my boyfriend's 4 month anniversary is coming up on December 8th and I am planning on getting him a bag of Gummy Bears and for Christmas a shirt of a favorite band of his. (:

So my I suggest if your boyfriend has a favorite band buy him shirt with their logo (Hot Topic is a good place for that, if you don't have one near you order it online possibly, they always have tons of sales).
    Or get your boyfriends favorite candy! That's always good! Guys love food!
    (:
    For our 2 month anniversary my town had a big celebration called "Come and Take It", it celebrates the independance of Texas cause the first shot for independence was fired in my tiny, nothing hick town, so we have a big festival down at the square once a year and there's a parade, carnival, rides, and booths. So if you have anything like that going to the carnival together or possibly in a group and riding rides could be fun. Or buy him something from a booth that he likes! That's always really good! Like I bought my boyfriend a weed bracelet, hahaha!
    Or if there's a flea market, go look at the booths and find something.

Just some suggestions. (:

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yea i might do that get him so candy thanks

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Well sometimes like we go and watch a move together or meet up at events and i live close to his best firend so i can meet up with him more i guess so yea oh and he doesnt have phone or a home phone

• silvershoes
    12 years ago

My boyfriend and my one year anniversary just passed. I gave him a care pack with white chocolate, deodorant, shower soap, wool slippers, socks, sunflower seeds, a Zippo lighter, chap stick, and a 12-pack of Stella Artois. Some other stuff too.

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

^^ Great idea, guys really do love stuff like that. A bunch of little things all together. (:

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

I always like making videos for my boyfriend on our anniversaries. Like we just had our 4 year anniversarie and we couldn't spend it together so I made him a video with a song that makes me think of him and a bunch of pictures of him and I through the years, showing how much we've grown and changed together and random romantic pictures and posted it on Youtube. He absolutely loved it and even cried over it hahaha A video of pictures to his favorite song is always a hit.

Or I took a picture of myself, put a caption on it in Photoshop (something along the lines of "I love you" or "forever yours" or whatever you feel like) then went down to a local wal-mart photo department and picked up their little booklet where you can send in the form with you picture and have the picture printed on a coffee mug or a hoodie of a teddybear. Reminds them of you when you're not there.

Taking a little box and some lined paper and cutting the paper into strips and on each strip writing something you like about him is always great too.

• Clown
    12 years ago

Being married sucks sometimes, one my wife got me a new cologne that I hated, but she got it becosue SHE liked it........I need to be a teen again!!!!!!!!!

Also, just get him a card or something, or a tshirt, or a 2 liter of his favorit soda.

• Hallucinostic
    12 years ago

Take a look at the things he loves, then go from there, but add some personal touches to it, like if he loves caps, give him one, the personal touch, uhmmm, you can stitch your name and his to it or "from me to you" or "you can pay me later" or somethin like that, hehe. But whatever it is you decide, just make sure its somethin he likes not what you like. More often than not its a mistake ppl often make. Good luck.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Spc Ernst...lol...I feel for you. My boyfriend likes buying me clothes, without me with him. The clothes he likes looks good on him but a lot of them...can't stand the clothes he likes buying for me lol Challenging to look thrilled when you don't exactly like it but it's so sweet that he tries and the thought he puts into it. In the end it's the thought and intent behind it that matters