What really matters?

• TSI25
    12 years ago

What really matters to you? If you had to abandon everything you have and know for the preservation of one thing, what would it be?

• Michael D Nalley
    12 years ago

Meatloaf

http://youtu.be/9GNhdQRbXhc

but when I am in my right mind it is love as in the theological virtures

• Britt
    12 years ago

One specific item, not a person..

Toss up. My bible or my gun. I'm assuming I would be doing this in the end of the world scenario.

House burns down and I have an opportunity to grab one thing? My box of pictures.

• Exostosis
    12 years ago

In case of the world ending scenario, I would run back for nothing. But watch everything within my vicinity wither, because there is a beauty in destruction. Why miss the show when the end is imminent and inevitable.

And if talking in general, as to what really matters, my answer is Integrity.

• Kevin
    12 years ago

My lady, followed closely by my family.

• xoxShorteexox
    12 years ago

Wow... this is really hard.. Probably my family...

• Britt
    12 years ago

I didn't know we could pick people!

• Lioness
    12 years ago

If my family were already coming with me I'd make sure I'd have my dog too x

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

It's hard to chose one thing... so I'd probably chose the dearest person to me, and I can chose only one. What's the use living with only one thing, which may die, or rot, or be ruined after some time... I don't know what I'd chose.

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

If I can choose a person it would be my bf.

And if I can't it would probably be music.

• Selfrejected
    12 years ago

I'd say my computer but I'd need my monitor, keyboard, mouse, surround sound and a chair and desk.

So, someone to fornicate with?

• TSI25
    12 years ago

Keep in mind that if you choose something other than yourself, then you yourself will be lost.

• Britt
    12 years ago

Then I stick with the Bible. I wont exist forever, anyway.

• Ronel McCarthy
    12 years ago

My kids

• Angel
    12 years ago

People wise my family and closest friends
    material wise my laptop cuase i have a digital bible and my whole life on it

• Kevin
    12 years ago

Oh then myself, because without my own life and experience, saving anything else is pointless.