Name of your future children

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Always knew i will be a father some day. Though that day hasnt come, am wondering what would you people name your children and why.
    If i have a son, i will name him Paul Junior, kinda want my legacy to go on coz i am also a Junior. If its a daughter, ama name her Lakisha, that name, i just love it

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Cute Names :))

If I have kids
    I want to name my daughter Janice after my mom who passed & for the boy.. I'm still completely unsure.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Thats a good way to remember your mom..
    You can always name the boy Paul after me..lol

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Badger Tchotchke. (For a boy, obviously.) The girl will be Candy Banjo.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Wow Sibyllene..a strange choice of names esp the girls name, havent heard that one, i think its creative though i dont know what it means

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Haha why yes I could. But I don't think my husband- whomever that will be- would be to fond of it :p

• Britt
    12 years ago

Teeeee heeeeeeeee Sibs.

Girl - I like Claire and Audrey. Jason prefers Audrey, I prefer Claire, but we like both names. We figure we'll decide when/if we have a girl and see her face.

Boys name, Otto, and Hunter.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Otto! That is so cute. I kind of like the traditional boys names making a comeback. At my work in an elementary school I've seen a Henry, some Williams, a Gus... I think they're pretty adorable.

My cousin's kid's name is Claire. I think it's a pretty name. Very... luculent. Bright.

Hunter would be appropriate for your family, though. I feel like you shouldn't be named Hunter unless you hunt something ; )

p.s. Mostly joking with my names. My (now) boyfriend and I discussed them as options about a year before we went out. Badger could be a good nickname, though....

• Kevin
    12 years ago

Rufus for a boy.

Rowan for a girl.

• TSI25
    12 years ago

My girlfriend and i have decided on Horatio if we have a child and its a boy

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Holly..i think he would get fond of it, just dont tell him you took it from me..lol

Britt..i think Claire is such a beautiful name maybe because the most beautiful girl in my class is Claire so no doubt she will be very beautiful if you name her claire...lol

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Kelvin..y Rufus..i mean not to be rude, but i have seen lots of peole giving Rufus to their pets..it will be new and unique i guess

I really like Horatio, i think am going to have to consider that name as well

Britt..Otto, as base on the German Chancellor, Otto Von Bizmark

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Paul- haha true true. But if I pick the girls name, he can pick the guys. Imagine how ironic if he ends up picking paul lmao

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Hahah..that would really be something..and what if my gf ends up picking Holly...lmao

• Britt
    12 years ago

I really like Rowan. That's a pretty name.

Claire works well with our last name, which starts with a C as well. Audrey..... Jason already calls her oddball. Poor kid has a nickname and she's not existing yet lol

We both have great uncles named Otto, and were getting married on my uncle Ottos birthday. I love that name, I want something older and traditional.

Love the name Hunter, but a lot of people are starting to use that around here. Boo.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Elias for a boy and Aqeela for a girl... I've liked those names since forever, but I had a dream a while ago that I had a baby boy and called him Hussain, it seemed right in the dream, but who knows what will happen when I have kids. It may end up completely different.

• Angel
    12 years ago

I love the name Alex if i have a boy and for a girl I love the name Skylar :)
    -Angel

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I dint know Skylar was a girls name..i always thought it was associated with masculinity

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Britt..i thought Otto was associated with the chancellor, i was wrong. Funny, the kid already has a nickname..lol

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Dark secrets, i love your girl baby names, they are cute.
    Hussein is also kinda nice, i like Arabian names but i just feel there are alot of Husseins in the world.

• Angel
    12 years ago

Hopefully whoever i get married to likes the names or maybe he can give some ideas
    haha i guess i wont know until then :)
    -Angel

• Britt
    12 years ago

Bahaha Jason tells me Otto's middle name has to be Bon.. Otto-Bon.

Oh man that guy lol

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

@ Paul... hahah that'd be amazing lmao

Its hard picking names that your partner will agree to though. With my first love we had our names picked out, but hes out of the picture lol

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Britt..Otto-Bon is really funny when you try to pronounce it as one..lol

Holly..in my country, its the grandparents who are responsible for picking baby names.

• Britt
    12 years ago

Jason and I had a couple of the same names that we liked before we met. I thought that was pretty neat. We both agree we want something traditional.

Wow, grandparents pick the names? That would scare me. We'd get Wilfried and Helga. lol

• Kevin
    12 years ago

"Kelvin..y Rufus..i mean not to be rude, but i have seen lots of peole giving Rufus to their pets..it will be new and unique i guess"

I don't have a palm big enough to properly facepalm this response. I bet you are one of those people who ask "why not?" when someone says they don't like apples or pesto.

Rufus is a cool name, and obviously I think it's a good choice.

There is no "why".

/wink

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Paul: Ohh, I didn't know that.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Kelvin..lol..i met a guy yesterday whose name was Rufus so i was wrong, dont slap me with your palm..

yes people, grandmothers pick names and most of them gor for biblical names like Moses, Aaron and the like..thats where my name though i am a Junior came from

• abracadabra
    12 years ago

Paul, please keep writing Kelvin.

It's just such a great name.

• True Happiness
    12 years ago

My first daughters name will be Marria...and my first sons name will be Emmet:D Very special names to me:D

• Angel
    12 years ago

I'll name my son Alexander or Aldaron and my daughter either Aerin. Annael, Anarrima, Elenath, Elerrina, Firiel, Isilya, Lalaith,Laurelin, Miriel, or Rille. I want it to be special and i cant decide whats best. :)
    -Angel

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Lost innocence: cute names, do they belong to someone in your family

Angel: Your names seem to belong to Angel, if am wrong they are similar to some angel names i have heard

I would consider naming my son Castiel as well, after the Angel in the series supernatural, maybe he will be born with superpowers, who knows.

• True Happiness
    12 years ago

Actualy Marria is the name of one aunts i believe....and I like Emmett, one becasue all the Emmetts i've known have been great people...and two because that is the name of one of my favorite characters on a movie:D

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Which movie is that Innocence

• Angel
    12 years ago

I just like to be a bit different. II want my kids to have names that have special meanings and well these ones seemed the best to me :)

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

They really are different Angel..

• Angel
    12 years ago

Thats why i like them :)
    -Angel

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I just thought of two new boy names..De'Andre and L'amour...i think they are awesome

• H. Elizabeth
    12 years ago

If I have a boy...
    Ezra(1st) Travis(middle)
    Houston(1st) Ezra(middle)
    Logan(1st) John(middle)

Travis and Houston are my brothers names :D
    Logan is my friends name, John is my BEST FRIEND'S name. I'm obsessed with the name Ezra.

If I have a girl...
    Alexandria(1st) Elizabeth(middle)
    Amielia(1st) Elizabeth(middle)
    Stassney(1st) Elizabeth(middle)

Elizabeth is a family name, Stassney is my best friend's name, Amielia is my piano teacher's middle name (She passed away), Alexandria, well, I just love that name.

• True Happiness
    12 years ago

Paul-Um....Twilight:D....Emmet is the vampire that is suppose to be Edwards "brother":D