Ever felt afraid...

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Have you ever had a dream of becoming someone in life. i know i had. ever since i can remember i have always wanted to be a pediatrician to babies with cancer. i feel i was put in this world to save their lives. but as times goes by and i am actually living my life i realized its not so simple as it seems. its really hard. very hard. but i am so afraid of not making my dream come true of not only failing myself but everyone around me. i know i have that passion in becoming a doctor. but i am afraid of not being one. i am unable to sleep at night just thinking if one day i will be a doctor, cause there is nothing more then to be able to help everyone.

so has anyone ever felt the same way i have and if u have do u have any suggestions on how i can deal with all this stress?

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Awww im sure you'll become one because of the passion you have for becoming a dr :]
    its hard and stressful but u can do it and yes its possible :] just pray and ask God for help and he'll guide you and give you the strength to make it ;]

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

Thank you so much.

• Lori
    12 years ago

I want to become a Social Worker, however, I have ADD...which really hurts my chances. It's a constant fight but I'm not going to let it stop me.

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

^^^ true never give up on what you really love.., because I know in the end once u actually become a social worker u would be a great one because you know u had the willingness and the passion on doing something you love....

• GrimExpectations
    11 years ago

A dream is just a reality you have not yet awoken. If this is truly your hearts desire then the only way to disappoint anyone is to surrender. Remember this, no amount of talent or knowledge will ever be as powerful as persistence, dedication, and determination.

This is your dream, chase it. Should you become stressed remember that Chaos can bring about serenity as well as destruction. You just have to know were to look.

Breathe deep, remain calm, and above all else aim for the stars. Even if you fall short, you're still in space and miles above those who told you to quit.

• ladiiie
    11 years ago

^^ awww why thank you those words really meant a lot .. :)

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I want to become a vet so i share your worry i need to be really smart and im not :( but i will keep trying till i reach my dream as should you

• ladiiie
    11 years ago

Well what I learn so far is that you don't need to Be a straight A student.. You just need to have that passion and if u want something you will go get it.. Yess you probably need to study more then some people but that's about it... That's what I do most people study like 2hrs a day while I study like 4hrs just for one class..