Fight for something

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Is it normal for a guy to just wanna control the situation when it comes into a fight? Like always caring and loving me, being sweet and dont wanna hurt me all the time., But when it goes wrong he just abbandons me and ignores me. And when I try to talk about it, he finds it neccesary to put the blame on me.. He tells me that Im whining and he keeps ignoring till I say: Im sorry. Whats up with that? Isnt it important to just wanna talk and make sure everything will be okay between us? Cause in the end he tells me that he wasnt planning to break up. But I feel like Ive been stabbed in the back or heart even..

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Here's a piece of advice for you, don't ever bend in a fight with him anymore, he knows you do it and he knows you'll accept the blame even if your not at fault. if you play him at his own game in a fight no matter how much you miss him he will bend if he thinks theres a chance you wont be coming back. and even if it doesnt work out, okay thanks see ya, maybe the next wont be so bad. theres an up and down for every situation, and he's playing it because he knows you care. in a fight, or after, dont show you care until the guy makes the first move, (if he's at fault) because he will give in, trust me.

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Yeah he sure does if he feels like he is to blame, but he is also good in putting the blame on me, but Im still with him and everything, but its so weird.. I had tried so hard to make everything nice for him for valentine's day.. And at the end of the day he just pushes me of, like that people ( his family and friends ) ask to much attention of him, like .. is that for to warn me, to protect me? Or to just wanna enoy me at the moment after he got everything? ...

• Xionide
    12 years ago

With all do respect, I hate guys like him. I freely admit that I'm extremely good at turning an arguement around even if im at fault like he is, but in the end we (the guys) lose out, I did, and to someone I really did love with every fibre of my being, that's life. you gotta stop being the victim he's making you feel like, the next time you argue, and he tries twist it around just remember what caused the arguement in the fist place, even if its something as small as him not paying you attention, a girl has the right to feel loved by the person she's seeing, weather he agrees or not. don't give him anything (in the bedroom department) the more angry he gets, the worse things he say, even to the eventual being nice (which he will if you say no long enough) its in a guys instincts, and here's another thing, from what you said, he's not trying to protect you, he's being a straight up A-hole, why is unclear, but what I do know is you shouldn't take it and you don't have to take it either. remember, you are willing to love him, if at the end of the day he walks, or a fight splits the two of you up, just remember, you did try, he didn't and there sure as hell are gonna be other guys out there that want what you gave him, even if he doesnt. he should be so lucky! ungrateful git. the reason im able to say all this is because ive been there, I used to be like him because I could, it cost me too much, much more than I was willing to give up, but that's life, guys like him only learn to appreciate what they had when its been taken from them. Remeber this the next time he treats you like shit.

• Flynel
    12 years ago

Yeahh okay well he is trying better, and we have four months now.. But I dont understand like .. In the beginning he always like every day wanted my attention like ( sex ) and now that we have four months and its starting to get more serious.. at least I think.. he doesnt want that much attention anymore. well he kisses me and hugs me and tells me that he loves me. But not that every day wanting the attention like ( sex ) thing.. Why is that changed? Does anyone know?