Advice

• Pretty Punk Princess
    12 years ago

Adviced needed on so many things and maybe someone can help

• Blackstar
    12 years ago

Well if you maybe post for what things you need advice for?
    then someone can respond to you. If we don't know what it's about then nobody can respond also.

• Pretty Punk Princess
    12 years ago

There's a guy at school that im haveing problems with
    hes dating my friend and trying to come between us and starting rumors and trying to fight me over me being her friend

• La Reina De Corazones
    12 years ago

Darn that's annoying when that happens! been there done that and trust me it didn't go so well for the sucker that came between me and my bestfriend that's for sure! :) but um if ur friend is really ur friend well darling it will work out cause that's what friendship is all about to help u thro thick and thin!

• Mello193
    12 years ago

Welcome to high school. first off dont stress yourself. 95 % of those people wont be your friends after those four years. its a painful truth and im sure people will disagree with me, but those are the people who are still in high school, look every one goes off and does there niche so you just gotta figure out what you gotta do.

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Haha... out of my 7 good friends from high school, 6 I still see regularly and consider good friends. The other one is married and off three states away. (I've been out of high school for six years, by the way.)

I get what the guy is saying, though. High school and the college years are sort of the "refining" process. You and your friends are all changing and growing, and sometimes that growing will take you apart. If not, they can be your friends for a long while. Like others are saying, try to trust in your friendship - if it's strong, it will weather this. Have you tried talking to your friend in a way that doesn't come off as attacking your relationship? "Young love" is tricky that way... people get really defensive when they feel like someone is threatening it. But just try to communicate honestly and gently, and see how she responds.

• Mello193
    12 years ago

What she said. btw names mello. or deathly acoustic. or even parish for that matter.