VALENTINES DAY

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Hmm its nearly that time in the year who else is looking forward to it but stuck on what to get ur bf or gf hmm i have an idea guys post wat u would want and girls do the same

• True Happiness
    12 years ago

Ooh.....i so need an idea...my guys says he already has plans for me but i got nothin for him...what should i do??

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Tell him that material possesions dont matter, and that the greatest gift he could receive is you haha. its worked for me once before

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

What I won't for valentines day is just Some Lurving just like every other day(:

Love is the best thing you could ever ask for(:

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Naw cutie my bf says he doesnt mind just chocolate or something i was lyk -.-

• True Happiness
    12 years ago

I agree with Dead soul, and Rihanna....but im not sure....i want to give him somthing he can keep forever and show to our future children adn grandchildren..ya know?

• Britt
    12 years ago

My fiance and I don't celebrate Valentines Day traditionally.. instead we make it 'Mans Day'... we spend the whole day dedicated to whatever he wants to do - usually ends up being some wheeling or hiking in the mountains, shooting our guns or bows, watching 'action' movies, working on his truck etc. I make him his favorite meal and promise not to complain the whole day unless I hurt myself somehow lol. It's fun, and it makes him happy. He spends so much time throughout the whole year surprising me with little things and doing what I want to do (hello, dozens of chick flicks).

I hate the commercialization of Vday - 'if your man doesn't get you x amount of diamonds, he is terrible! go out and compare with your girls, see who is better!'. Thats the kind of thing I get from the crap going around this time of year. Makes me sick. That's not love.

"i want to give him somthing he can keep forever and show to our future children adn grandchildren..ya know?"

14 and thinking about children AND grandchildren? Yikes.

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Britt she may only be 14 but if she thinks shes meet the one then yea that sounds kwl wat u do a man day sounds fun if i wasnt going to school or 13 i would do that but saddly im both of those things =(

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I'm generally with Britt on this one. I'm kind of a romantic and like the idea of a "romance day," and I'd be fine with Valentine's Day if it weren't for all the stupid commercials. "Buy her a diamond! Buy her roses! Buy her a new camera!" (I saw that one yesterday...?) I just don't like the thought that you are forced to show your affection on one day, with the unspoken idea that you can then slack off the rest of the year ; )

My fellow and I have traditionally been pretty laid back with presents. He's one of those "little surprises at random times," guys. But then last year, he acted out of character and gave me a really pretty necklace from an antique store for V-day, and I didn't get him anything! Whoops. So this year, I was thinking of typing up a little book of some of my favorite love poems. Something not flashy, but still appropriately cheesy.

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

A romantic day which includes chocolate is Gud for meeeee lol(:

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yup chocolate all the way here aswell and flowwers ok im abit of a fantasy girl i love long walks on the beach kissing in the rain getting flowers and chocolates stuff like that ...XD

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

^^^^^^

Totally agreed wit u missy....(:

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yup but i think guys think hat girols dont lyk that thing cos its to lyk fairytale so nobody does it anymore

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

I suppose it's hard to execute romantic seaside dates when you can't drive...

(Or when you are in the middle of the continent, like me!)

• Angel
    12 years ago

A single rose is all i want :)

• Lioness
    12 years ago

My hubby and I celebrate it but we don't celebrate it on the day. Firstly we always say that every day is valentine's day and secondly all the prices for evrything get jacked up. The flowers, restaurants, everything!!!

Why should we pay extra??? So we usually go on the weekend or day before / after.

The one thing that he knows I want is a card. Always. I don't care about the gifts etc, as long as he gets me a card with his words in it that he means, I am happy x

Though I think he did mention something about a ring for my 30th coming up so ... Maybe!!!

• Mask of Pain
    12 years ago

I Want my boyfriend to do or give me something from the heart. something that will say to me that he loves me and was thinking of me. :)

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Yea same a rose would be nice as angel said at my school some of the girls have this thing where we give each other gifts lyk all the single girls do it and some other girls aswell lyk my best friend just broke up with her bf yesterday so im now her secret valentine

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

I guess anything will do from the one you love no matter wat it is.....

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Awwwwww i dont no bout u but its been valentines day for me now aww my boyfriend got me this choclate saying i love u i was lyk nawwwwwww and some white chocolate hearts but its weird cos i LOVE white chocolate and i have never told him!
    valentines day was wonderful puts all thoughts of killing myself or cutting out of my mind =D

• Rihanna
    12 years ago

Awww that's soo sweet ^^^

Happy valenties everyone!!!!! Lol

• Britt
    12 years ago

I always told Jason no diamonds due to the strict man day rule, but we bought our wedding bands this week, so I suppose we broke the rule this year lol. I can't wear it til I do, so I have a few months yet!

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Our valentines day (Bahrain) is the 1st year anniversary to our revolution, so I want peace for our country.

Happy valentines people <3 :)

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Cute, Britt! I bet you're excited to wear that thing. AND to be married, of course : )

• Britt
    12 years ago

YESSSS I can't friggin wait! 4 months :)

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

I'd have been happy if he had sent flowers (I'm a classic romantic :P) or something since we had to spend it apart but he wrote a beautiful song for me and recorded him singing it while playing the piano, it was a very AAWWW moment lol

Britt! That is so fantastic and exciting! So happy for you! The next 4 months will wizz right by and be over before you know it :)

• Britt
    12 years ago

Oh man way better than flowers! Lol that is beautiful!

Thank you! I am insanely excited, its been a long time coming lol