I need help!

• Hollow Face
    12 years ago

Well to being with is that my ex boyfriend just got out of jail (Dont ask why) and I realized that I'm not over him. But I'm dating his best friend and he is with another girl. We talked then we kissed. I need help. I have no idea what I should do with this. I don't want to hurt anyone but this feeling I have won't go away.

• Britt
    12 years ago

Break up with your boyfriend and leave them both alone. You obviously don't care enough about your current guy, so don't lead him on. The ex is an ex for a reason, you will never be able to move on or get over your feelings if you keep going back.

• Hollow Face
    12 years ago

I do care about him. Trust me I do. I told my ex that we need to get this crap under control but he keeps doing things. I'm trying not to go back anymore...

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

Maybe the best way you can care about your current boyfriend is by stepping away until you figure yourself out. I wouldn't really support getting back with the jailed, girlfriended ex, but your feelings for him clearly need to be worked through.

You care about your boyfriend a lot, but if you care more about him than about what he is to you, think about what's best for him. Does he deserve to be with someone who is kissing other boys when he's not around? Things happen, but at the very least you should let your boyfriend know what's going on, so he can make an informed decision about what he needs.

• Olga Vilano
    12 years ago

My advice will be:

Dont do something to someone you wouldnt want them to do to you*

//

treat others the way you* wanna be treated.

• Britt
    12 years ago

I don't really trust that you care for your current guy when you're out kissing exes.. especially his best friend. Which I use that term loosely, because I can't imagine a someone dating their best friends ex.

I'm with Sib.

• Sunshine
    12 years ago

I think your best friend filled a certain place you're missing but however, you should not let your relation with your current guy exceed the level of friendship if you dont wish to lose him! Cause you will, unless you really care about him, sort it out.

Sit with the guy you care about, talk about everything, tell him you kissed someone

we dont always break up cause we dont fit or they are bad, you know people sometimes get divorced for a fight and then make up when things are cleared out. So if you still love your ex, dont waste your current guys emotions...or get him lost.

Clear things, if you feel, that he is not the right person for you, you should cut contact until you are over him. then he can be a friend, if you wish.

Dont complicate it, it's a matter of opening the papers plainly infront of him, and yourself.