When...

• Whispy.Gypsy
    12 years ago

Post ur thought of a "when" in ur life that you were happy or felt something alive in urself...

... the time i was happiest was when i was staying the night at his house nd he would cuddle with me and hold me tight running his fingers through my hair nd kissed the top of my forehead....

but he is dead now so i will never get that back nor will i ever see him again other than a stone..

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

Aw. I'm sorry he passed away hun. I hope your doing well with dealing with his passing<3.

One of the times I was happiest was with my ex the first time he told me I love you and the moments before he changed into a completely different person. Feeling as if nothing else mattered at that moment

• Whispy.Gypsy
    12 years ago

Its ok i have a hard time with dealing with it but i suck it up so people dont c the real me... the real me that cries baisicly every night, that cuts more and more ofter, and that all i wanna do is curl up nd die but i fake a smile and say im ok and i must be getting pretty good cuz people believe me....

im sorry that happened to u. i know how that feels. it hurts but if u ever need someone to tlk to im here pretty much every day for a lil bit normally not on the weekends tho but im trying to get my laptop so i can b :)

• Xionide
    12 years ago

My happiest time caused someone else to feel a lot of pain. unfortunately. I had my "ex" stay with me for a while when I was already in a relationship, things happened, I eventually told her (the gf). hence the happiest and pain situation. lesson learned.

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Mine would be when i was drunk and forgot everything that was happening in my life...

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

The happiest moment I had was when my mom and I danced around our "new" house for the first time, after leaving my dad. It felt like I couldn't ever be hurt again, then he made me go stay with him... I had nothing but hope, then everything, and then absolutely nothing at all.

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

The best year of my life was my first year of uni... I really felt alive then, and free. Now everything is a mess.

• Whispy.Gypsy
    12 years ago

When i was last happy was prolly last night when i couldnt fall asleep till 2 am and barely slept at all cuz i was numb from everything

• khlofeln
    12 years ago

The best time i've ever had when he visited me in my country, n finally i could hold him for the very first time, walked hand in hand, cuddle, n watched him sleep :)

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I would say it was when i went for an Hiv test and it turned out to be negative..it was a huge relief

• Whispy.Gypsy
    12 years ago

^^ thats good

i cant say a happy moment right now im kinda to the point were im going numb again

• Whispy.Gypsy
    12 years ago

Im numb now and there is no turning back :(

• Angel
    12 years ago

The last time i was truly happy was when my ex first told me he loved me. sometimes i miss him but then i remember he broke my heart and he never really meant it. either way i was happy then. am happy now but not as much...

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I cant lie..its only when am drunk that am truly happy, i forget all my troubles and just let loose, feeling so free

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Awww im so sorry to hear about your love :[ im sure hes in a better place looking over you :] hes your angel<3

One of my happiest memories is when i was younger back in elementry school years when life was easier.. When life didnt hurt :/

• Angel
    12 years ago

The last time i was really happy was when i saw justus after not seeing him for like two weeks. he gave me a hug and it made me miss him like crazy. but he's back at school which is nice :)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Awww happy to hear that angel :]
    yaaay! :]

• Whispy.Gypsy
    12 years ago

Last time i was happy....was when we didnt argue or fight when we could just hold eachoter (even if it wasnt physically)

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Awww :[ i hope u become happy again<3