I need help

• Max
    12 years ago

Hi,umm lets see my girlfriend which i loved alot died last year and i feel so bad about it and i started to hate the world around me and idk what to do, i still love her even more than i did when she was alive.

• Xanthe
    12 years ago

This is just normal/natural/okay or whatever you want to call it. When a person loses someone (someone they love) it seems like everything's falling apart. It feels empty, lonely and perhaps hopeless. But the human mind can and will one day cope. It's the heart that sometimes can't move on..

You said you started to hate the world when you lost her. That's also normal. Usually when something goes wrong, we often find something to blame. Consciously and un consciously. Most common are: God (our faith), the world (where we are physically), and someone (our family or friend, maybe). Something we can throw all our pain, hurt and bitterness to. I know 'cause I've been through this a lot. No, I haven't accepted it, perhaps I never will. It's just one of the things in this world that's impossible to accept or escape from. That feeling of loss and emptiness..

There's nothing I can do, but give you a comforting word, maybe. I can't lend you a shoulder to cry on. I think only time can heal this. I've let time heal me a lot of times but I don't think I'll ever fully heal. I'm still numb from when my friend was taken away from this world by cancer, just this year.

All I can say is stay strong and cry. Crying helps. Let it all out and just let go. I am truly sorry for your loss. May she finally find eternal peace. Take care.

-X

• Lori
    12 years ago

I know exactly how you feel. My ex hung himself last year and it still breaks my heart to this day

• Xanthe
    12 years ago

I'm really sorry, Lou. I've had two friends commit suicide, so I know how that feels..

• Max
    12 years ago

Aww hung himself thats hard,nobody i know committed suicide be4 sorry for your loss

• Clown
    12 years ago

Dimitteret, omnia transeunt, omnia debita amittit
    let her go, all things pass away, she loses all debts

Its a prayer really, its what we call the prayer of acceptance. Accept, dispite the fact that you dont want to, that the individual is gone, let the memories of the death fall aside, and live how they would want you to live. The Pagans beleive that has long has someone mourns, the longer the soul is bound and cant move on. release her soul, let her move on, this will take some time, but know that when she moves on she will be in a better place.