I cut because...

• HiddenScars
    11 years ago

I cut because i hurt inside. i cut because i feel in control of something. i cut because my life hurts. i cut because i can't stop myself. i cut because everything else fails me. i cut to know that i'm alive. i cut because i've failed myself and the world. i cut because of too many reasons to say

• Miss Lonely Teacher
    11 years ago

I cut so i don't take my life. i cut to see the blood, to feel the sharp stinging pain. i cut to leave marks on my skin, and i cut because i have such marks. i cut because i've done it for so long it's an addiction. i cut because i shouldn't. because i'm pissed, because i'm numb.
    and i cut because i've forgotten why i started and don't know how to stop.

• Angel
    11 years ago

I cut to feel something other than mental and emotional pain. i cut to make sure i am alive

• Lexxie Quintana
    11 years ago

I Cut Because It's Realives My Emotional Terror. I Can Breathe When I Get.. My Scarlet Red Revenge.

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

I cut because of bullying to make the pain go away .

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    11 years ago

I cut because I don't know how to let my feelings out and I want the world to know I am in pain. I don't cut to die I cut to release the pain.

• Georgia
    11 years ago

I cut too punish myself and let myself focus on other pain that I deserve. I cut because I'm depressed and I'm fed up of my life.