Do you miss someone

• Silent Girl
    11 years ago

Do you miss someone that has died ? i do i miss my grandpa and grandma alot today is a sad day :(

• The Forsaken
    11 years ago

I miss some people too. I miss people that have died and others that are still living. It is sad to say that it is true when we miss people the most when they are no longer in our lives...

• Kate
    11 years ago

Aww well we all miss our deceased family members... I miss some I never even got to meet. My grandmother passed away when my father was just a baby, she had stomach cancer. I look just like her but she was blonde, I'm a brunette... everytime I look in the mirror I think of what it could have been like with her around.
    My grandfather was drunk one night, terribly drunk, [I think he does it to forget her although it's been 35 years] and he walked into the house, looked at me and said "you look just like your grandma". A half smile/half frown played at his lips and then he burst into tears... sometimes I feel bad for it....

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

I believe that everyone has someone they miss. It is such a sad feeling and often lonely. But makes a good prompt for a poem x

• Kate
    11 years ago

I can imagine it would.

• Xionide
    11 years ago

Hmm, my nan died 2 and a half years ago, I loved her with everything I have, but I would be wrong if I said I think about her, because I dont. (cold hearted much) but thats not my intention.

I do however miss my long haired german shepherd dog Pedro. Broke my heart when he died in my arms, and not a day goes past where id give anything to have him back. but thats life I guess.

• Kate
    11 years ago

Awwe :(
    Losing your nan and a puppy??? O.O
    Horrible! D:

• Xionide
    11 years ago

He was 14 years old lol, he was an old boy. still cute at that age as he was as a 7 week pup

• Kate
    11 years ago

Awe haha >.<
    I had a puppy once, and 4 cats and a pet snake all at the same time
    AND I lived on a farm!
    Some stuff happened and we had to move
    We had to get rid of all of our pets and it was terrible!

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

Yeah, we tend to miss someone simply because we do care for them. ^_^

Sometimes it might hurt us if we knew that those people we've missing doesn't miss us back. But that's life. Not everyone will gonna missed you. They'd just miss you because they simply care for you. ;p Was it good to know that there are people missing you yet has no solid reason?:D Right?

• Angel
    11 years ago

I miss my tia susie. she was like my second mom. i'm told that i'm alot like her which makes me sad i cry whenever i think of her. when i was 5 she had a necklace made for me. its pure gold and its just my name but it means alot to me. i miss her so much. she died 9 years ago which is heart breaking for me cause she got to see me grow up but she only got to see my sister for her first 4 years and my brother for his first few months.
    my middle name is roxanne. after one of my moms little sisters who died a few months after she was born. she had another sister who died when she was born. i would have loved to know them. all together my mom had 5 sisters and only 2 are alive.

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

Aw, sorry about hearing that, I can feel that, I knew exactly how it feels when the one who seemed to be one of the most important to you had been gone. But I'm quite sure that she's watching over you, she's your guardian angel.

I missed my grandma a lot, she died last 2008, most of my relatives had said that I look like her and some of her doings I'd been doing too, so they'll missed her too as they'd see me doing those things that reminds of her. I knew she's been my guardian angel since the day she's gone. The last thing I couldn't forget that I am with her I am singing the song guardian angel of red jumpsuit apparatus. :) It good to reminisce such moments but it makes us feel disheartened too.

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

• Darren
    11 years ago

Sorry to hear that amy.

• Jenni Marie
    11 years ago

I miss my donkey. I love him so much.