Help? Has this happened to you..?

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Well the other day i went on a date with my boyfriend cos we have being going out for a year now and after awhile we started kissing and he went to snog me i pulled away i dont no why its not new to me and for some reason it felt wrong to be standing there like i was letting somebody down i almost started crying but he didnt notice thankfully... but i dont understand why it felt wrong i think i love him or i just like him alot umm help?

• deadwolf
    11 years ago

Well maybe you couldn't do it because you like him so much. were you nervous about doing it with him?

• Kate
    11 years ago

She said it wasnt anything new ^

Hmm... So a year?? Do you think that maybe it's because you're questioning your feelings for him [between love and like] that made it feel wrong?

• deadwolf
    11 years ago

I just saying that maybe since you really care for him. your afraid to take that step in the relationship? but I could be wrong.

• Kate
    11 years ago

I agree.. you might be afraid to just take that step into a serious relationship. you've done it before but you finally started thinking about where it was going and it brought you into this bit of a questioning mood... it's the only thing that really explains why you would pull away and almost cry...

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I think it might have been because i dont want to acpect that im growing up and i think i just got scared of what the future will hold it frightens me to think that one day i will have children and hope i dont jinx this but i hope its with him :) (shhhh hehe)

• Kate
    11 years ago

Awwww :) Well with time comes worry and you'll calm down once you accept who you are and where you're at in life

• Xionide
    11 years ago

That dear girl, was the young side of you kicking in, telling you some things are just too soon. you have to realise you have your entire life to explore everything relationships have to offer. dont be so quick to grow up, enjoy the now while you can. And stop worrying, if a guy likes you he'll smile back when you say no and tell you to go at your own speed.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

True i just don't want him to think i don't like it and be sad .. because he has done the in the past with this other girl

• Xionide
    11 years ago

Don't think you have to be compared to anyone else, if you live to your expectations and not by what others have done you'll be happier for it. Just because someone else has done it doesn't mean your ready miss. You get more respect from people going at your own speed rather than just jumping in. If your not ready for that kind of kiss and stuff then trust me, don't do it, guys who mean what they say will be fine with it, because there is nothing he has to be sad about. Remember that.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Thanks for all your help i think i get it now