Moving on

• Illusion
    11 years ago

How do you move on when someone you care so much about doesn't even care if you are dead or alive..

• Kate
    11 years ago

Ahh I've just been through this...
    And I know it hurts but the best thing to do is:
    Look at the people that actually care.
    I know it seems simple... but in time you'll see that it is their screw up for not caring for you..
    You gave them the time of day and they messed it up...
    Just love yourself
    I mean... it'll take some time to relapse from it and all but spend the time you have loving yourself and building a little more respect for yourself.
    It's good advice and it has helped me.
    It's been 3 months since I had my heart torn out by someone who didnt care...
    I'm not over it completely but I do feel better about myself.
    Oh and also, try to point out the things that went wrong. So you wont make another mistake or whatever happened :)

• Aveena
    11 years ago

*sigh*
    we've all been through this :(

TIME my friend, time is the key to everything. In time you will realize that there is a reason this person did not make your future, they didn't deserve you, you deserve so much more, and one day you will get it. All you need is yourself, and those who show you that they do care, they will get you where you need to be in life, nothing more. GO OUT, HAVE FUN, live your life hun dont let anyone get in the way of YOU

I've been with the same boy for three years, he's ripped my heart out so many times and showd he didn't care. I am still getting over it, with the help of myself and those who care ;)

• Baby Rainbow
    11 years ago

I know its really hard to go through this but... if the walk away then you dont need them. shouldnt you deserve someone who stays no matter what?

One of lifes hardest lessons, is learning who to hold on to and who to let go of.

• Jhierren Paz
    11 years ago

Oh well, all the words to be said had been here already.

Oh well, yeah, it's up to us if we are going to let ourselves be in that, it simply tells that we are the first one who is responsible enough in every step or decision we've made with the help and support of other people around us and with the help of faith in God above who is the source of our strength.