Did i've done wrong?

• Renssey Heart Vine
    11 years ago

I do everything to prove how much I love him...
    I do everything to make him the best...
    I had gave him a million chance...
    But he was still asking for more.

I had give those chances again...
    But he still cheat., He told me that he loves me, he dont want to let me go and he dont want a break up. But y he let my heart break?

Did I've done wrong??
    what shall I do??

---Need advice---
    :'(

• Xionide
    11 years ago

First of all you could post this in the right section, 2nd of all, show him you've moved on, it'll annoy him to no end, especially if he knows/thinks he cant have you no more.

• Paul Gondwe
    11 years ago

Forget about him all together, he aint worth it.

• Stephen
    11 years ago

Classic example of the more you give, the more they take. Stop giving when you're being taken advantage of. Love will find you when it's time and when it's right, there will be no doubt in your mind. Why? Simply because the guy will make sure to show you how much you mean to him.. Forget this guy and live your life happily. :) Hope it helped a little. PM if you ever feel the need.

• Nigel S
    11 years ago

My advice is that you move on with your life,I know that is easy to say and difficult to do but honestly if you have given him chances to change his ways and treat you with the respect you deserve and he still doesn't get it then you are better off without him.
    It may hurt you to send him away but you will get over it eventually and hopefully you will find someone who really does care for you and love you and who treats you with respect that this guy doesn't.
    Good Luck
    N'oz

• Renssey Heart Vine
    11 years ago

Thanks guyz...

You are right!!
    I need to forget about him and moved on
    'maybe the problem is in me...
    bcuz i had love him so much...
    and i never think of my self.
    now i realize that giving a chances every time,
    may leads him to be abusive,.
    I realize that sometimes they would never see their mistakes if you would always forgive them,
    and sometimes, they would never know how much you meant to them if they never lost you...

thank you so much guys...