All those duties and trying so hard.. for nothing!?

• Flynel
    11 years ago

Im feelling really off and sick lately. Its a shame how my boyfriends feels about it. Ive had a big fight about responsibilities with my bf. He feels like I dont do anything at home. And he feels like he always just needs to talk about what must have done today. And other days. And what life should be like. And that I just need to accept that life is one big responsibility. I just though that having a boyfriend was supposed to having fun. next to the things that needs to be done. Not that a boyfriend always needs to tell you what you must do etc.. It makes me soooo tired. Im trying to live with him. And Im trying so hard to give an helping hand at home. But Im also sick. And trying to work on school. Which im 4 weeks behind.. Because.. Ive had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago. and it made me really sick and tired.. Its weird thing to think and talk about. Because I didnt even knew I was pregnant before that.. I cant talk about it with him. He always says its done, and over. You will be better soon. I dont even wanted a child. Well me neither but.. It was a big impact and I still am so tired and sick. But I dont feel like he understands.. I am just trying to find the things I like to do and the I love to watch.. And to read etc. But when I take time for myself. Its always: you dont have time for that! You need to think about your responsibilities and what you have to do today. And what needs to be fixed etc etc!! :S ITS MAKING ME CRAZY!

• Chelsey
    11 years ago

He sounds like a complete waste of time. Seriously. What a jerk. A miscarriage is not only physically exhausting on a woman, but mentally and emotionally as well....he won't ever FULLY understand what you're going through because men and women are wired differently, but he needs to TRY and understand even just a little. Try and make you comfortable and be supportive. Telling you to forget about it because its over and done shows his immaturity level...its not done. It might not be done for a while because that really screws with a woman's emotions.

If I were you hun I'd reconsider being in a relationship with him. Its not worth the fighting and arguing. A REAL man would try his best to be supportive no matter if you wanted the baby or not. He should just be kind to you. That's the courteous thing to do...

Life is full of responsibilities he's right. So tell him to stop breathing down your neck so you can tend to those responsibilities (school)...its too hard to focus on when 1. You just lost a baby. And 2. You have a boy giving you shit for your lack of energy.

He can go shove it, that's what I'd say. . Lol