Help me..?

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Ok so recently i havent being well mentally and such, so much has happened in life that i can't deal with so all i can do is be depressed then just before somebody asked me oh how are you? and i couldnt answer how i was i dont know all i want to do is die or find answers then die or just i dont know somebody help me i'm 13 shouldn't there be more to life then wanting it to be over?

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Yes there is so many reasons to live sweetheart i'm 18 and at times i just push everyone away when i normally don't i have depression at times and if i actually give a flying fudge i'll take my little meds like a good girl and let the people around me be safe but at other times i just have my depression and push EVERYONE away trust me you're not alone and if you should feel alone email me please okay sweetie?

Queen Ash

• Crimson
    11 years ago

Even if im surrounded by people i feel alone even if im talking to someone i feel hollow i spend like hour just staring at stuff not even moving i made a couple bad choices now my life has crumbled

• Donnie
    11 years ago

Depression is not an attention geter like most claim. Its a sickness and needs to be delt with by a dr. I'm saying this with me just getting out an hospital. Find one to talk to that's been through it all. I lost my dad and couldn't take it, leaving me on the couch with a gun in my mouth when my brother and cousin walked in. I been there done it and got help. If you need some one to talk to let me know I will talk all night. You can message me or post here where ever.

• Let It Be
    11 years ago

Just have hope if theres nothing to hope for hope that you can change and better yourself.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I know what could make me better but i won't happen i lost the guy i love to my ex bestfriend and now shes trying to get me in to problem at school all my good friends are guys which makes me a slut and my best friend could be moving to the other side of the world and i havent seen my whole family in 9 years and my nanny is going to die soon and she means so much to me
    i can't go to any one for help other then you guys because then my parents will find out and it will just be another way to let them down

• Ducky
    11 years ago

Missy, I'm your age and I've gone thorough a lot to... depression, self harm, loneliness, anorexia , bulimia... but remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE...you can always turn to us people. you will be accepted here. People will love you. none of us are perfect either.you aren't a slut. if people are calling you slut find people who will boost you up above the pain. you can rise above the pain.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

When i sit on my computer i feel safe for i know you all are here for me but in the real outside world i have nothing that is real everything fake but it doesnt bother people when they find out if i tell them i cut they just say yea we know but why havent they tryed to helo me? i say want to die they just go hmm mmm cough cough no one knows what to do they tell i need help or are you ok? but i can't say im not alright because i'm not ready to face the problem therefore i can't get help by myself so yay... not

• Ducky
    11 years ago

No one is ever ready to face a problem on there own. no one gets help for them selves.when was the last time you heard of someone getting help before the jump off a bridge? sadly, people are uncaring inconsiderate fools. but you can (i might be a little repetitive here) RISE ABOVE THE PAIN. you are strong. everyone was born fighting, struggling to take a first breath. if you can fight then, you can fight now. i got help from a teacher of mine. she taught about drugs, eating disorders, mental disorders and suicide. if you want to talk to her i can get you her email after break. just find someone who cares to talk to. teachers make great people to help.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I wish i could talk to the teachers at my school but i can't because my mums a teacher and im scared she would find out i dont like talking to teachers much any way because my sister is so perfect school wise when i much up they kinda look my as in to say such a shame that your not your sister i can't admit that im wrong because im expected to do well

• Ducky
    11 years ago

No matter what you do, they will still love you. sometimes you have to scrap expectations, because once you stop thinking about what everyone wants you to do, you can go above and beyond. you know who wants you to do well? your sister. sisters (usually) are understanding.you could also sign up for a youth club. people at many are trained to help.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I think soon i will start volunteering and get a job if i can find one just put my mind off it

• Autumn Leaves
    11 years ago

Age doesn't really matter when it comes to depression it affects children as well as adults. I agree what helps people who suffer from depression is true friends and having a support system that can help you see that life can be enjoyable.

• Crimson
    11 years ago

None of my friends know what to do they just say to stop but its not like i just stop right?

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Sometimes it's hard but you can trust me i have gone nearly 6 months without cutting and i so want to right now...

• Crimson
    11 years ago

I tried not to but i lasted 8 days...

• Ed Roberts
    11 years ago

My name is Ed; i am new to this site. i have a special site where I keep poems that can help others deal with this thing we call life. There are a couple there that might help.
    www.poetrypoem.com/apoetslaststand

I came up with a rule over 10 years ago that for a poem to remian on the site it would have to change or save the life of another person. At the time i could have never dreamed there would be over 50 that have done so.

If you start with one, you might try "5 Single Words" Like many it is a lot more than a simple poem, it is a page from my life.

• Rebirth
    11 years ago

Hey missy! Well i never say i understand how someone is feeling cos honestly i never do, and i don't blive anyone who ever says they do, cos i'm not u, and we obviously react differently 2 different situations. I'm deborah, and i'm 19, and i have suffered depression 4 as long as i remember, and it's such a huge part of me that no one even really notices it anymore, i've being self harming since i was less than 6, and my sis just understood what my scars are a week ago, my mom always takes away sharp object from me cos she thinks i would use them 2 hurt myself cos she thinks i can do it, she also doesn't know i already do it. It's easy 2 hide it all cos i've always being sensitive about exposing my body, and everyone has grown 2 accept it. I've also contemplated sucide more than i can imagine, and attempted it 2ce. But if there is something i'm sure of is that i do have a reason 2 live, i need 2 b alive, so to ur question dear, yes there is much more 2 life, and u need 2 stay alive 2 find it, find something u love doing and when ever u feel depressed, go do it, take ur meds if u've being given any, talk 2 people, don't keep all those emotions bottled up in u, it would ruin u from the inside and u wouldn't even notice it, say it when u r pissed and when u r happy, be arround stuffs u love, and stay as far as possible 4rm those stuffs that spuns em negative emotions in you. I haven't met u, but i bet u r beautiful, and nooo, u don't need anyone 2 tell you, realize that 4urself, inward beauty is even the cuitest. And don't give 2 flying fu**s about what peopls say about u. U might go easier said than done which honestly is d fact, but honey with a little effort each day, u would see it it would get bettermaybe group therapy too might help too, a psychologist 2