What about...

• Vincent
    11 years ago

I don`t see anyone writing or posting lyric here, is its forbidden?

• Poet on the Piano
    11 years ago

No not at all....there's just not a section devoted to them, same with prose or short stories. I've seen song lyrics posted on people's accounts before, not a whole lot but they're written. I feel like sometimes people may not post or even mention if the poem started out as song lyrics. Sometimes something pops up in my head randomly with a melody but then I just work on it to be a poem instead.

You should share your lyrics, you're more than welcome to :]

• Vincent
    11 years ago

Ok, I`ll give it a try..I see you play music? very nice to meet you. I do play guitar and rough out my music to lyric, I`ll leave a link" if I can. and if you want to share some of your music, I`d like that.

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

Lyrics are totally fine. As with poetry, just make sure they are things that YOU have written. Sometimes people post lyrics by their favorite bands or artist, and those will get erased or penalized. Apart from that, write on!

• Poet on the Piano
    11 years ago

Thanks, that's neat you play the guitar! Feel free to share a link if you want- I don't record my music or put it up on youtube or anything...I don't really have any self compositions, or ones I've written down but someday I hope to really try to fully compose.

• Vincent
    11 years ago

Nice to meet you..I write all the lyric and music so I`m safe. thank you for the heads-up.

• Vincent
    11 years ago

Ok..Poet on the Piano" I put a song and lyrics on the board here. Some Days" its a real soft song, very simple lyric and music. see what you think..and thank you for hanging out with me.

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Well posting lyrics by another artist is kinda wrong if you ask me. this is a site for creativity. maybe post some of your own lyrics. and its not a website for music. simply poetry and writing tips. so i think if its not forbbden it should be. besides its copyright violation to go posting lyrics around on the web. some sites dont do anything about it though, try tumblr