I thought i knew who i was but i was wrong...

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Like the title says i do NOT know who i am anymore some say a poetry mother others say an immature brat, a backstabber, a liar, a fake....etc... the list goes on but i honestly do NOT know what i am anymore once upon a time in the land of past i knew who and WHAT i was but not anymore...not anymore...

• Poet on the Piano
    11 years ago

I'm sorry for what you're going through, you sound exhausted and I know I can't possibly understand but I'm here if you need to talk. No one else can define you, so don't accept or believe it when others call you this and that all the time. I can relate to that because of pressures around us, I mean just adults at school who say hello pressures me to just smile back, like always...my drama teacher actually talked to us last week about the way everyone kind of puts masks on at different points of the day, it's not bad, it's just not where we might comfortable yet with staying true to how we feel. There are labels but I don't believe they have any substance.....give it time. Life is a journey about finding yourself. I'm different than who I was years ago...sometimes I can't explain it. I look at myself from the outside and the way people see me are different than the way I feel about myself. It's confusing--- I think it's okay to not know for a while, just trust that when you are a point in your life when you are confident and you know this is what you are meant for, that's when it really comes down to it that you've found who you are.

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Thank you! :) i knew WHO i was 2yrs ago lol gosh i miss that Ash VERY much but alas i changed but it's not that bad and i thank you so much!