What do you like/hate most?

• anjielblue
    11 years ago

From your partner and or your x partner... am sure you do have some... :)

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Lol i LIKE that she is living her life in light now or trying AND i HATE that she thinks that she's not as good as she is!

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

I like that im going forward in my life but I hate that I feel like im not good enough to be loved...

• A F
    11 years ago

I *loooooooove* that he is the only person I can totally connect myself with and he's the only one who had always been there to keep up with me, others gave up. I hate that he can be stupid sometimes (my own definition of stupid) and so clueless (maybe because he's a guy)

• anjielblue
    11 years ago

I hate him cause he left me,...

• Girl of Conviction
    11 years ago

• Something Diabolical
    11 years ago

I like the fact that i can be myself around her and that we connect on so many levels.

I hate that she stresses too much about things, the amount of times i have to calm her down is silly. i dont mind doing it though =)

• Eldah Viljoen
    11 years ago

I like that he is patient with me and always there for me. In every literal meaning of the phrase. I would never fall when he is close enough to catch me.

I hate that he is too in control of his temper. Even when I get him mad he pretends not to be.

• Aveena
    11 years ago

^ its just a cover up though, I mean it makes you believe you feel less hurt, well sometimes.

I hate that he always travels to come see me even though he's broke, I feel terrible, and he wouldn't take the money back from me =/

I like that I could be myself and be comfortable around him. I don't need to pretend or put up a front.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

I like that she still loves me BUT i hate that she wants to marry me even tho we have NEVER lasted more than two months :( i do care for her but i can't love at the moment