EQUALITY SPEECH

• Vicqui
    10 years ago

As a world we are very diverse. I wanted to create this chat for everyone to post any equality quotes they can think of, so eventually we can have a whole massive poem of everyone's equality speeches!

Your quote can be anyhing from racial equality to sexuality, anything that represents us being equal!

For example my quote is: "Laundry is te only thing in our society that should be separated by colour".

What's your equality quote????? Xxxxxxxxx

• Tim
    10 years ago

I like this topic, and I'm wondering why nobody else has commented on it. - I'd like to thank you for the idea of sharing equality quotes all in one place... I will list a few of my favorites below, and their authors for you.

I hope other people join in soon!

• Tim
    10 years ago

Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish.

Albert Einstein

• Tim
    10 years ago

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

• Tim
    10 years ago

I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers.

Mahatma Gandhi

• Tim
    10 years ago

I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.

W. C. Fields

• Tim
    10 years ago

All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.

Bob Dylan

• Tim
    10 years ago

All the people like us are we, and everyone else is They.

Rudyard Kipling

• Tim
    10 years ago

All men are created equal, it is only men themselves who place themselves above equality.

David Allan Coe

• Tim
    10 years ago

The emotional, sexual, and psychological stereotyping of females begins when the doctor says: It's a girl.

Shirley Chisholm