Hi Everyone!

• Lifesbreath
    10 years ago

I wanted to say hey and let you all know a little about myself. I go by LifesBreath. I base my poems from my dreams, personal experiences, spiritual energy and the beautiful world we reside in. When I wrote, "Polly's Creep" the inspiration came from a dream I had experienced when I was 16 years old, back in 1996. A time of tribulation in most peoples lives growing up as a teen. I found myself through music and art (drawing on sketch pads and in books mostly.) I would dream of great beginnings which started later on in life. I always knew self expression was key to enlightenment and success by believing in God and ones self.

• Lemon
    10 years ago

You sound like a pretty spiritual kinda guy :). My poems are based off my own feelings and just situations that I think of. Most of them I take my own emotions and exaggerate them. I love writing, I can get my feelings and ideas out. It is indeed a good method of self-expression :)

• BeautifulSavage
    10 years ago

I love that you base your poems off of your dreams. I have never thought about doing that. I base most of mine off of love and life experiences. I can't wait to read your work. I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy them. So nice to meet you!

• Tim
    10 years ago

Ha ha! That's amazing. You seem really awesome! I once wrote a piece based off my dream too actually, but it's not a common thing. I can see the appeal, and why that would make great Pennings. You seem that awesome, I'm going to go check out your work right now!

Peace be with you dude! - I hope you're enjoying your time here. :)

• Lifesbreath
    10 years ago

Lemon,

I've been doing alot of emotional and situational work lately. I'd really anxious to see what you think! TTYL!

• Lifesbreath
    10 years ago

He Beautiful Savage,

My apologizes for taking so so to reply. I wanted to let you know I've been posting more poems as of late and wondered what your thoughts were. If you get a chance swing by my profile and check out my new stuff, thanks!