This pain will never leave me...

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Okay so my greatest love died yesterday i really did love her and it kills me to even think about her i made a poem for her well it was a team effort of those that loved her but it still hurts me...any suggestions on how to get better?

• Lemon
    10 years ago

Aww that must be really tough :/. They say time is the greatest healer. Try spending time with your family and friends- they will be able to get you through this

• dindee
    10 years ago

This time...im serious....ok?

i think its fine to let out how you feel ash....acceptance of the things happened around you is not that easy...right??its hard to accept specially if she's already gone....its ok if you'll cry and cry...but just think that no matter cry will you do she wont come back... and think also that..she's not happy seeing you cry...

and just dont let your emotions drag you down...still appreciate those persons you still have... and what have you not done to her you might do it to them...its your great chance to let them feel how you love them so much...

=)

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Thank you...i'm gonna leave PQ for a long while in an effort to heal

• Aiko (Dreamsurfer)
    3 years ago

The pain can leave if you find alternatives, do things you enjoy and pray. Prayer is the Number 1 Solution to Heartbreak!