Hello everyone!

• BeautifulSavage
    10 years ago

I am excited to be a member again of this wonderful site. I used to be a member many years ago when I was in high school. Unfortunately I have forgotten that login information so I am starting all over again! =) But that is ok because I love to write and I love to read others writing. All poetry is beautiful to me because it is a window into someone's heart. I love to draw, as well, and am trying to get my artwork started. I am currently in school for biology; which is a lot harder than I thought! =S Anyway, just wanted to drop a few lines and say hello to everyone!

• Hallucinostic
    10 years ago

Hello there. I've been here for quite some time now, highly probably I've came across your poems one time or something, well anyways, welcome back. :)

• BlueJay
    10 years ago

I agree, welcome back. I just hope the site hasnt changed too much since you were here last. The life and energy seems to have died down a bit according to most people.

anyways, nice to have you back :)

• Tim
    10 years ago

Aww Welcome back! :)

I too have just returned from many many years ago. :) If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a message...

Hope you enjoy being back!