Please help me

• WintersAngel
    10 years ago

I really don't know what else to do. I've tried everything. I had a relapse yesterday I cut so deep it took forever to get it to stop bleeding. Please. I don't know how to stop. Please help me.

• dindee
    10 years ago

Sorry for that...i know its hard....you should lessen cutting....you must help yourself too.....it is not just a simple problem that you had..coz if it is a simple one you wont do cutting,,right?

maybe believing that you can stop it will do.cause it is always your choice...no matter what others will tell..

• Poet on the Piano
    10 years ago

Hey, really sorry to hear..... take a deep breath.
    I know I don't know you or your situation other than what you've said but hope I can at least listen and try to understand.

Don't beat yourself up over a relapse. People are imperfect, we mess up and can end up sabotaging what we built up. But it's not the end. Pick yourself up and look ahead, don't keep looking back or feeling helpless because you did. Talk to someone if you have to. I don't want you to be in any more pain.

Live each day hoping for the best, whether you make little mistakes or not, set a goal, keep your mind focused on things you enjoy that don't leave you feeling empty or sad.

You're better than the cutting.

• Hope Bound Heart
    10 years ago

Cutting is an addiction. I have never struggled with it, but here are the best words of advice my mother ever gave me, it's helped me through some pretty dark times. "The sun will come up tomorrow", and I have built off of that and would like to add that tomorrow may be 10 minutes, 1 hour, 1 year, just try and remember to take everything 1 moment at a time, and that the worst battle you will ever have will be with yourself. Once you can accept yourself and your mistakes, then you will be able to live a happy life, free of demons such as cutting. You will still have sad/angry/depressing/etc moments, but you will better handle them and look back on when you couldn't. May you find peace with yourself and your demons, and try and keep your chin up, We all have our battle wounds, keep fighting the good fight, and we will always be here to dust you off and help try and push you forward. =)