FIRST KISS??

• Angel
    10 years ago

So have you had your first kiss yet??
    if so then when, where and with who??
    if you could choose anyone in the world to be your first kiss or you just want to kiss them then who would you choose, where would you have it, and why??

• Angel
    10 years ago

Im 18 and have been through over a dozen relationships and i finally had my first kiss about 3 months ago. it was with my last bf and we werent together at the time. this happened a month and a half after we broke up(i should explain that although he is my ex he is also my best friend still to this day). our senior class decided to go to the drive in after our last final. so my friend and her brother picked justus and i up from where i was working and made us sit in the back seat. so we got there and we got some food and we were sitting in the back seat and the movie was starting and ha had gummi bears so i asked him for one (cause i love gummi bears) and he took one put it between his lips and said "come and get it" so i leaned in but i chickened out and he just handed me one. when i asked again he did the same thing. i hesitated a bit but i leaned in and took the gummi bear and then he pulled me in and kissed me. we ended kissing alot and cuddling alot the whole night. even though we've kissed many more times since that night an we arent back to gether (though i really wish we were) i wouldnt change it for the world

if i could kiss anyone in the world then i would be stuck between nathan skyes, niall horan, alvaro morata, and jason derulo. i have a celebrity crush on all for of them and i want to meet all of them someday an theyre freaking HOT

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

Oh my gosh that's so cute. I haven't had my first kiss yet, which I am very happy about, but when I do, I hope it's because of something cute like that :)

• Angel
    10 years ago

Ya it was pretty freaking adorable. i was blushing mad after it and i couldnt stop smiling either. he kept doing sweet stuff gettin me to kiss him like id go to kiss his cheek and hed turn his head and itd be on the lips.or hed just hold my hand and kiss it or kiss my cheek neck shoulder forehead and hed nibble my ear a bit. i hope that either justus and i will get back together and get married or that whoever i date next will be just as sweet. preferably the first thought though haha
    i think the longer you wait for your first kiss the better. justus annd i waited 2 years and ive known and liked him for over 3 and i think the fact that we waited is what really made it special im glad i waited :)