Sunday

• John Doe
    9 years ago

So guys I was thinking about writing a poem about Sunday,like who doesn't like Sundays rite! My personal favorite is the Sunday afternoon when I walk home from class with a couple of friends have my food and be lost in sleep for hours. I believe I could some of your inputs or rather thoughts about Sundays so go ahead tell me everything you love about it. Then I'll try to bring it all together but don't worry I won't post it before your approval .

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Lemme see I don't like Sundays I have school the next day, gotta do everything for Monday what I do love of Sunday would have to be...sleep that's it.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Hey even I have school the next day, most of my sunday is eaten up by exams but the afternoons I just can't hate,you would be having something like that too

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

To me, Sundays mean family time and relaxation... (and doing last minute prep work for school if I was lazy). Also, if you're religious the reference to Genesis where the Lord rested on the seventh day.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Great so family and relaxation,sorry but i am not very much towards god so I may skip the genesis part.But thank you would try to incorporate it.