Confessions #102

• Poet on the Piano
    9 years ago

Confession: I haven't even tried to fall asleep yet and it's 3 AM. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing

• gumshuda
    9 years ago, updated 5 years ago

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession: I am not sore.

• Sam
    9 years ago

Confession: I have two new burns to add to my collection :/ and they are kind of sore...

• gumshuda

Confession:
    I love Taylor swift...she is my biggest inspiration...

I don't know about you but i'm feeling 22..

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession:

There are days when I want to give
    up all hope, then I think of what I
    gained, and I don't give up

Some days, even months go by and
    I'm destroyed by memories and
    others I'm completely sane, but still
    dead inside, and today is one of
    those days.

Dairies aren't enough to me anymore
    They record your life by your own
    hand yet mine write the past not the
    future that I know I will have.

• gumshuda

Its soon going to be alright mori chan everything will be just fine....like i told you my good luck is shining brightly and im sharing it with all my friends ....so evrything is going to be bright even for you ;)

Confession: i love how she sends me the 'STUDY' message :p

and i couldn't stop smiling until half an hour when Sao texted me wishing me all the best and not to worry cause well i worry a lot.

• gumshuda

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

^ Purvi I only send it because you should be STUDYING, instead of here, (which no offence to anyone) is what you should be DOING. I am here because I don't really need to study since my work is different and this is for pleasure.

Confession: I am far too scary when I want something I will stop at nothing to get it.

Confession: I am having a mini-anxiety attack.

• gumshuda

Confession: I finally feel free of a burden...phew...what a relief

• gumshuda

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession:

I'm fat
    I need to exercise or I will never be my ideal size
    I miss my boyfriend
    I miss the conversations we had all day.
    I miss the wooing that was there for us to only see.
    I hate that people are trying to make me cheat on my boyfriend.
    I hate that people think I'm lying when I say I have a boyfriend.
    I hate people that just don't know when to stop bugging me, so I avoid them in my dorm.
    I hate becoming what I was in high school.

• GB
    9 years ago

Confession: I think the golden days of this site gone with the wind :(

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Awe I'm sorry love

Confession: I'm not burning with passion as I once was.

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Confession: I thought I knew which college I wanted, but now I don't know...

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Confession:I screwed up my board paper cried about it for a couple of hours and then had the best day in weeks,while everyone around was worrying.Does this make me abnormal or disoriented or something??

• gumshuda

No that makes you smart.it's best to forget about out cause you cannot rewrite it our change out or do anything about it.no use repenting...the only thing you can do is cover up in the next exam.and it's best to forget or else you won't study properly for the next

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

I agree with Purvi, hon don't stress away for a term paper, I agree what you did was smart.

Confession: I like my new colored nails, after being stood up I went and got my nails done in a teal and pretty purple and they look so pretty, I'm so happy about my skin color now they seem to radiant happiness.

• gumshuda

Nice to hear that Mori Chan...now stay happy okay :)

Confession: oh my goodness, I love Taylor swift like hell..i am more than obsessed with her. She is my biggest biggest inspiration.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Yeah you two are right ,it's best that I leave it behind.A paper can't affect my life.
    Confession: I have come to love betrayal. Like it's the only thing I've come to expect from people and surprisingly, it isn't affecting the way I behave.Maybe that's cause I was a loner anyway.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

^Loner? hmm does it matter that you are a loner? No you have me and the club once the damn members are active again anyways, you can always message my daughters and they will help you along the way! :)

Confession: I am looking into what CPS really does and what it is because I still don't know if I want to be working in CPS or as a social worker.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Thats very kind of you mori but i am in a stage where the best thing i can do is stay away from people who care about me else i'l end up hurting and thus losing them forever. That's why i have even stopped talking to my parents too

• gumshuda

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Happy realization. But you arent the biggest one.

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Confession: Letting a boy sway where you go to college is wrong, but he's so wonderful and i am so afraid to let him go.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

^Yup that's pretty much the truth, but just because you're going to different colleges doesn't mean you can't have a relationship.
    Purvi you're not the biggest idiot that award lands on my lap.

Confession: I'm paranoid, and think that he's going to die, even though I don't even know where the fuck he is. Urgh John come back to me alive babe...

Confession: I'm a racquet-aholic. I'm not happy till I am hurting in one part of my body, because that means I worked out, truly worked out.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

Confession: I smoked.Not proud of it can't keep it in anymore.

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

^^thanks Mori, it's just I'm going out of state and he's staying in Texas.

Confession: I'm ready but not ready to go shopping for prom. It's fun but a struggle!

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

LMAO Hannah I didn't even shop for prom then again I find it a dumb reminder of what a dumb girl I was in high school you can't believe how stupid I was... but you can STILL have a relationship. I am currently have a relationship with a man in the military and it's eating me apart if he's alright or not.

Confession: I'm such a fat cow.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

If it's of any consolation Mori I'm around 200 lbs and I haven't lost spirit as soon as I am done with my boards I am going to hit the gym and get fit and I know you can too.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

^I'm heavier than you but not by long I am going to hit the gym with a vengeance and by God I'm going to lose so much weight I will be pretty much toned from head to toe.

Confession: I'm going to be ruthless when I go to the gym.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

I know you will do great.
    Confession: I have finally drifted apart. No more connections with school friends.Yes this is the way I behave I meet ou and go away without any warning.

• gumshuda

Confession : i'm just so exited for these exams to get over..

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession: I am drooling all over Lost Girl season one because all the characters make you fantise all night long lol

• gumshuda

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm a little bit sick.

• gumshuda

Oh Mori Chan you'll get fine...it's gonna be alright..

Confession : one day I'll be living in a big old city and all you'll ever gonna be is mean, some day I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and you'll ever gonna be is mean.

• gumshuda

Oh Mori Chan you'll get fine...it's gonna be alright..

Confession : one day I'll be living in a big old city and all you'll ever gonna be is mean, some day I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and you'll ever gonna be is mean.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

Confession: I'm emotionally numb again.

• H. Elizabeth
    9 years ago

Confession: Yeah so I love Taylor Swift but DANG I forgot how much I loved my metal music. Like, dang. It is my ultimate jam