No where else to put it

• Mello193
    7 years ago

Hey little one, how have you been? It's been a while. I really miss you little one. I miss drawing pictures, and the way you just dropped back and layed on my stomach like you used to when you were little. Before all this bad stuff happened with me and mom. Sometimes I don't know what to do. What's in your best interest. I miss you but it looks like your mother isn't gonna let me be a part of your life. And I'm sorry. I'm sorry I missed your firsts. I'm sorry I have to miss you growing up because little one your the best thing that ever happened to me. Ad I love you and I miss you I miss how it used to be but sadly we can't go back. We can't undo the past. I know you can't feel it, but I'm always always thinking about you.

• Em
    7 years ago

Awww that brought a tear to my eye. I'm so sorry this happened to you and is happening to others also.

• Mahal Ko Kuya Ko
    7 years ago

Awwww. ): This is heartbreaking. Hope you're doing well. Message me if you need someone to talk to. (:

• silvershoes
    7 years ago

I've thought about what this might be like - the role of stepfather/stepmother (even if it's not official/legal) and then a break up leading to separation from the child or pet you've grown to love. I have never had to deal with this fortunately, and I am so sorry it's what you're going through right now. It seems painfully unfair. I hope someday the mother will let you back into this little one's life and you can tell them how much you've missed them. Children and pets need all the love they can get.