If you could be a shape changer

• Milly Hayward
    2 months ago

If you could change into something else at will what would it be? Can be anything at all and why?

• Milly Hayward
    2 months ago

I don't think anyone wants to be a shape changer so maybe it should have been which animal would you change into. I chose shape shifter because I like being human but it would be nice to have the choice to be an animal sometimes :)

I thought about being a dolphin and swimming to my hearts content but the thought of swimming in deep dark sea freaked me out.

Then I thought what about being able to fly through the skies as a bird big enough that it wouldn't be harmed by bigger birds but then I figured I'd have to eat raw meat and there would always be some human wanting to shoot me for his collection because of ny size.

A dog seemed a good bet, they get lots of cuddles and often human food but that wouldn't work because they'd get picked up and taken hone again if wandering free.

I finally decided on being a cat. A cat gets lots of cuddles can go where it likes unchallenged and as Ive noticed from my friends cat it can abscond with any type of food it likes. A cat can climb, jump, see in the dark, sleep when it likes and hang out with its pals. What more could you want

• Shruti
    2 months ago

Oh oh I would love to change into another person.. hehe. Some of my friends maybe! So that I know how their lives are... and what they talk about me with other people. :p.

Also, I would love to be a water animal... I want to breathe under the ocean and see what is there. ^_^

• Risqué replied to Milly Hayward
    2 months ago

I would be a fox. for a couple reasons. But mainly because it seems to be what I am most like...

Generally in small family environments although sometime solitary.

I love that they are
    Fast, cunning, amazing sight and hearing
    Essentially a cat and a dog mixed together...
    And look so beautiful.

And I would love to be called a vixen for more than just being quarrelsome.